In Character Roleplay

|Emrys Harcourt|

Emrys wrenched himself from Kaladin's grip, and shot his brother a glare before turning to Elisa. "I'll go with you. If push comes to shove, and he does notice, I can tell Malice I forced you to accompany me." It'd be a believable story, that much Emrys was sure. Malice knew of the young prince's escapades into town, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to make him believe Emrys had orchestrated the whole thing. "Likely he'll focus on me rather than you all."

|Mentioned|

@Kiowa @Blitzer

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful-cute-fashion-green-eyes-lips-Favim.com-458321.jpg
  Bramble didn't like the idea, but time was short, and they didn't have time to argue. She turned to the guard, her jaw set in determination. 

"Aye," Bramble said, indicating at Frederick with her head. "Go with the with them." Bramble said, in a rather authoritative voice, which was strange for Bramble, whom never took anything seriously. 

Bramble mounted back on her horse, already feeling queasy. Riding was horrible in all fashions. She didn't know how anybody could love it. 

She was gonna cause a distraction, that'd make it easier for the five to get back without a pursuit of guards, at least, for a time. Bramble looked behind her as Abenthy yelled from behind: She looked at the five, a wry grin curving her mouth. 

"Toodle pip!" Bramble said, before turning her horse around, and galloping out of the alleyway at full speed, nearly trampling Abenthy in the process, the crowd shriek and leapt of of the way as Bramble galloped the opposite way of the palace, a pursuit of guards already on her trail.

"Down with tyranny!" Bramble cried. "Aristocracy! Autocracy! Monocracy! Other ocracy things! You are outnumbered, guards! Surrender!" 

Bramble galloped ran through the streets, a big grin on her face, not even feeling the sick feeling of riding a horse, adrenaline coursing through her, it seemed like all the guards were after her, yelling and screaming to each other on tactics to grab her, although they were all on foot, and therefore trailing behind her, some spare guards looked for spare horses to mount on order to pursue Bramble, Leaving everybody else for a free escape. Bramble loved trouble, nobody could deny that. Too mischievous for her own good. 

@Lost @Blitzer @Kiowa @Esther_Silvers @Inheritance @Proletariat

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elias shrieked a little hearing Abenthy. She quickly grabbed her siblings and pulled them up onto the horse in-front and behind her, before onlooking to Abenthy with a shifty stare. "Are you coming with us? I can carry one more." her brows furrowed unsure to whether she could trust him in this moment, but she held out her hand to him in the hopes that her trust wasn't being misplaced. "Don't make me regret this." Her voice was rough and harsh, she meant it too. If she lived to regret it she'd have plans for Abenthy, heavens knew what kind of wrath she would bring down on him but it wouldn't be one he'd like. 

@Inheritance @Lost @Esther_Silvers

Abenthy Majere

He stood in almost shock as this unfolded...well this was all strange. "Aye. If you can carry me I will accompany you. I can take the heat from Malice if he happens to be there." He took her hand and swung up on the horse. "Hope you're a good rider. Because I'm a screamer." He joked, trying to lighten the mood. "You will not regret this, I can help you all in more ways then one-Malice trusts me, and likes my poisons." He glanced to the other siblings. "Hello all...I'd offer treats but I don't think riding and eating is a swell idea." Too creepy? Maybe...but he wasn't some old man.

@Kiowa @Ms. Sparrow @Lost @Esther_Silvers

Robert Poricue

Robert was confused by the sudden breath of life in the guards. It would seem a disturbance had happened in the streets though petty things weren't often the thing that aroused the entire guard. Shouting could be heard from the city outside and from the stables. 

Robert had seen a man rally some guards, yelling gibberish to which he did not understand and then left with reinforcements to who knew where. Granted the civilians were discontent though how could someone be so...Stupid as to cause such a disturbance.

He shook his head wondering if the royals were safe. They haven't been spotted throughout the castle and only longed to see them. The royals were a lot safer in their lessons with him rather than on the streets. Malice wasn't the type to forgive and forget.

|Emrys Harcourt|

Emrys scowled."Wow, nice call inviting the guard, Elisa! Skies, now all we need is Malice himself!" He growled sarcastically. It was ridiculous how his sister was so quick to consider enemies friends. This man was Malice's guard, for heaven's sake! His word meant about as much as the horse dung Malice made Emrys clean out of the stables, if even that. For all they knew, he'd report them to the king the moment they stepped though the door.

Frankly, it wouldn't be the first time.

|Mentioned|

@Inheritance @Kiowa

( @Lost Abenthy is an Alchemist...that works for Malice. Not sure if you didn't know or you were doing really good RP lol)

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elisa spun her head round, and glared at Emrys greatly. Her eyes for almost spitting fire at him. "Will you shut up Emrys. If you want help getting home, be quiet. He isn't a guard, shows how much you know." She scoffed and stuck her tongue out to him before taking the reins into her hands again, one small tap to her horse and they were off. Her horse was slower than normal due to all the weight it was carrying but Elisa kept it at a steady pace slowly behind Bramble. Hearing the chants as they left the town sent a shiver down her spine, but soon enough they'd be back at the palace. Not that it would be any better with Malice skulking around.

@Inheritance @Lost @Ms. Sparrow

(Why is @Kiowa so great)

Abenthy Majere

"Actually I happen to have some caramel! It's really great!" He held out a piece of candy wrapped in paper. It tasted good, but expanded slightly and was extremely sticky. Maybe it would shut him up for a bit. "And she is right, I am not a guard. I just do what I gotta do to survive-savy?" Malice wouldn't be too much of a problem he hoped, hell he'd say he invented something new and it would all be ok...right?

@Kiowa @Lost

|Emrys Harcourt|

"I wouldn't sell out my family to 'survive', as you put it. And I believe you underestimate the king's intelligence." Emrys doubted that, just with this alchemist's say so, Malice would forgive them. The king was no idiot; if he let this offense slide, people would become bolder. "Malice rules through fear. Do you think such a method of control would work if he let those who cross him remain unscathed, however indispensable?" He shook his head. "No, there will be a punishment. Now it's but a matter of severity."

|Mentioned|

@Inheritance

Abenthy Majere

"Here do you want the sweet or not? God knows I'll eat it." Then he snickered.  "Not my fault you guys all scattered like rats when Malice came. How stupid of you all to run! If you just stayed in your rooms all would be fine. Besides...if Malice wanted you dead he'd do it" he continued to hold out the Carmel

@Lost

|Emrys Harcourt|

Emrys shook his head. "I watched him cut down my father; heard my mother's screams of grief mere seconds before she was killed too." He paused, and looked Abenthy dead in the eye. "Tell me: If you were in my place, would you sit down, shut up, and let him win?"

|Mentioned|

@Inheritance

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elisa pulled on the reins tightly bringing the horse to a complete halt. She glared round to the both of them, keeping a hand round holding her other siblings in-front of her safe on the horse.

"Both of you stop. Emrys, if you start dragging up the past-..ergh. You can get off this horse if you do. We are later already and the palace is right there."

She grunted, hating hearing about what happened to them all and the way people spoke about it hurt her inside. It made her feel sick inside, the memories of it all was a stab to the stomach each time. A small tap the the horse and they began trotting off again, small and bumpy they reached the stables soon enough, Elisa began helping her other siblings down before waiting for Emrys and Abenthy to jump down to before she would began setting the horse back into the stables stall.

@Inheritance @Lost

|Emrys Harcourt|

"I'm sorry I'm not as quick to forget what he did as you," He muttered. Unlike his siblings, he planned to avenge his parents. He thought Elisa of all people would understand, but evidently he was wrong.

"Well, I'm going to go find Jessamine," He said as he hopped off the horse. He still had the bunny he meant to give her, and better to do it before he ran into Malice. He quietly stepped into the foyer, and when there was no sign of Malice, he began down the hallway. If he was lucky, the king was in the throne room, and it'd be fairly easy to reach their shared quarters undetected.

|Mentioned|

@Kiowa @Inheritance

Abenthy Majere

Loud enough for them both to hear, he said "I would bide my time and wait for weakness. Because his attack killed my parents and burned down my house. Excuse me if I don't pity someone who has it better off then me. Sorry that you are still ROYALTY, while I make his poisons and am treated like I don't know anything by YOU." He knew very well what they had gone through. The sick feeling of realizing that everyone you love is gone, that nobody will save you, that you're...ALONE. You want to wake up, to pretend it's a dream. To get people to help you, to make it ok. To fill the void that was left. People tell you to be strong. They don't know anything... "And I was left with no siblings. So instead of being foolish, listen to me when I say that striking a man like him is impossible, or if it's not, it is near so, and it takes precision. Something you lack." He then watched her go off, and followed Elisa. He was quiet, wanting his words to sink in. He had struck a nerve by acting like he didn't know any pain. He spent everything to move them from their poor village to here, and it was all ripped away from him. He hated Malice. Hated him with a passion. But Hate never got him anywhere, the only thing that did was biding his time, and surviving the best he could.

@Lost @Kiowa

Frederick Boumel

Frederick watched in bewilderment as Abenthy came out of nowhere (like everyone else today), was whisked onto a horse with the Harcourts (a few of them), and the lot of them were completely out of sight. He stood in total confusion for several minutes and then scratched at his hair beneath his guardsman hat. "Well sod it, not my responsibility anymore. I see the treatment a lad gets for trying to help around here.." 

The young guard dusted himself off and decided to return to his patrol route that took him through the slums and out to the city gate in about an hour. He prayed that today wasn't going to become a trend,  'There's o way Malice doesn't know about this now, all those kids missin, and for how long? Someone's gonna pay for this, do they realize the trouble they're going to be in? Enough guards snoopin around know that they've been hiding and running from them. I shudder to think what's gonna happen. Glad I'm on the streets tonight.' He thought to himself, before starting to slow plod through the dirty inner city streets.

beautiful-cute-fashion-green-eyes-lips-Favim.com-458321.jpg
 Bramble took notice of the guard there, and she looked about ready to attack him and pounce on him, fixing a celery green glare on him, until he spoke, and she softened. Bramble grinned wryly at him, as if he were uttering the most ridiculous nonsense. That was Kaladin's job, not hers. She didn't fix things. 

"Pfffft, Kal's clearly doing a great job of this-oh, hang, " Bramble said amused her eyes fixed on Kal. Bramble cut off at the sound of a commotion behind her. "She's gone and done something rash. Well, at least we can see it from here." She said, peeking out of the alleyway, referring to Deborah.  Seeing Deborah and Eve fast approaching, guards pursuing them and yelling, not far behind the two gleeful little girls. Bramble leapt back, horrified. Six Harcourts?! That's half of them!

Bramble sighed, knowing she'd have to do something. Bramble didn't think. Bramble prepared herself as the girls neared the alleyway, it was easy to spot the girls amoung the crowd, who did there best to try and shuffle out of there way amount the crowded streets. Bramble lashed out like a viper, snatching both Deborah and Eve's arm, with both her hands, yanking them into the alleyway, with the rest of the Harcourts. Elise, Emrys, Kaladin and a guard. Now including Deborah and Eve. The guards ran passed them, now confused as to where the girls disappeared. 

Bramble grinned down wryly at Deborah, delight and amusement in her yellow-green eyes. Even though she looked ghastly. She couldn't help but feel prideful. She'd taught her sister well. Bramble was, by far, a terrible role model. 

"Aye, at least don't drag Eve into your wicked schemes." Bramble said wryly to Deborah. "A ripping performance, Ann." Bramble said, a wry grin plastered on her face. 

Eve burst into bawls for no apparent reason, and Bramble had to slap a hand over her mouth, knowing the guards were coming in no time at all. Bramble shot a look at Kaladin and the friendly guard. They needed to get out of there, and quickly. 

Meanwhile, in the palace, a guard nearly slammed into Tobias, breathless from running so quickly. He placed a sweaty hand on Tobia's shoulder to support himself, panting. After a couple moments he finally regained enough breath to speak. 

"H-he-he, His Ro-royal H-hi-hi-highness wants to s-see you in the-the parlor room. Now." he said, looking up at  Tobia, a spoon sized mark on his face from the day before, he was the newest addition that had grabbed Bramble in the kitchen, after she had given him a hard time. 

The guard leaned against the wall, clearly out of shape as he regained his breath. 

@Proletariat @Lost @Kiowa @Esther_Silvers @Blitzer @Inheritance

~Tobias King~

8544fde9d4e50f71fdebf6b5f74d30ad.jpg

As routine, Tobias and all the other guards off-shift were sent to mess hall, where all the servants and guards ate. It was a large, stony hall located in the basements of the palace, with long, narrow, wooden tables and benches reaching from one end to the other. Tapering windows decorated the stony sides of the hall, casting in grey light, the only means of light. No one really cared for the mess hall (except for the tables, that is) since Malice's new reign. All the staff were burdened with countless tasks, the likes of which they have never seen before.

Tobias has never been so relieved to finally see his off-day. Each guard had at least four or five days off each year, and each day was a blessing to Tobias. He wouldn't know what to do without them. Today, was such a day, a day where Tobias could ditch the armour and actually put some normal clothes on.

Tobias had very little in possession; in fact, all he possessed was his guard uniform, a few pairs of pants and tattered shirts, boots, a pair of shoes for formal occasions, a big woolly jacket and very little furniture. Despite this, his big heart replaced it all. Laura had always been gracious to the poor, and Tobias could do nothing but pick up the habit. Since there was a divide in classes of the staff, higher-status guards were better off than the lowest-paying servant. Tobias winced every time at the memory of visiting a servants's quarters at one point, when he was a rookie-in-training. The place was pitifully small, and the beds were almost nothing but planks and hay, the floors stained and ruptured, and a small, irrelevant window in the corner, serving as a silver-sized source of light. It made Tobias feel grateful for all he had, no matter how little. 

Tobias wore a light grey t-shirt, and some brown trousers, accompanied by some sturdy black boots. His hair was tousled, and his body craved for nutrients. Tobias, and all the select few who had their days-off at the same day, sat on the bone-aching benches, the food already laid out for them. Servants and guards sat in different tables, another sign of divide. Servants were considered lower than guards, and had to serve the soldiers as well. Tobias kept his opinions to himself, but discreetly hated the separation. Just a few months ago, servants weren't discriminated like this, and were able to sit wherever they wanted, because the late King had believed in equality. But everything changed with Malice. Now, there was a distinction. A divide. And Tobias hated it.

Tobias took an apple, some cheese and rye bread onto his plate, and with some consideration, a bowl of soup, and a chicken leg. He started to eat, before a fellow friend of his, Lemuel Crest nudged him in the shoulder. Lemuel also had a free day on the same day as Tobias, and Tobias was thankful, but sometimes Lemuel could get a little too excited with the servant girls. To sum it up, Lemuel was a bad boy. A man who did what he wanted, when he wanted, and no one could change his mind. He had a light-weight persona, and had a unquenchable passion for love. Tobias was certain that the day Lemuel takes his job seriously is the day when pigs fly.

"Tobias," whispered Lemuel, grinning. Tobias set his food down, and glanced at his friend. "What?" he answered. "Look over there," responded Lemuel, pointing just over Tobias's shoulder. Tobias did glance, and saw a beautiful servant girl serving guards drinks further away. She had flowing brown locks, and a curvaceous body, and Tobias instantly knew where this was going. "Oh God.." muttered Tobias under his breath before turning to Lemuel. "So what do you think? Can I get her?" Lemuel grinned again, like the fool he was. Tobias resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "I don't know.." he answered, glancing back one more time. "She seems like a feisty one." Lemuel chuckled. "Making me crave her more and more, Tobias," he answered, and took a long sip of water, gazing at the servant girl the whole time. "Are you sure? She doesn't seem to be your type.." answered Tobias, trying to say Lemuel out of his decision, though it was futile. Lemuel laughed, setting his cup down. "Not my type? Oh c'mon Tobias, since when did you become the love expert, huh? I bet you'll stay a virgin all your life, if you won't just take some risks.Tobias's face turned a shade of red, and he nudged Lemuel hard. "Shut up, asshole," he answered back harshly. Lemuel knew just as well that Tobias wasn't set on love, unlike him. He wasn't brought up that way, and he had plenty of distractions and burdens already; those papers hidden underneath the wooden board, his tiresome and time-consuming duties as a guard, avoiding Malice, and his conflicting, blossoming emotions for Princess Bramble. His heart skipped a beat, as he thought of the princess, and Lemuel's questionable advice. Laura had taught him that love wasn't bad, nor was it something to be ignored, or avoided, like papers under the floorboard, or a cruel and vicious King. Love should be cherished and sought after, even if you end up with scars along the way. But was it really worth it? 

Maybe..thought Tobias, his mind wandering, thinking of the chances he and Princess Bramble could be together. Maybe Lemuel is right. I can take the risks, but only with the right person. But who exactly is this 'right person'? Could it be the princess? Could he and she really do---

All of a sudden, the beautiful servant girl from before leaned over next to him, jostling the troubled guard from his thoughts. Tobias looked to see that she was just refilling the cup of Lemuel, who was gazing up at her with interest, a smirk on his face. He glanced at Tobias, and grinned. Tobias clenched his jaw. Sneaky bastard. Lemuel only drank his entire cup of water to lure the servant girl out here. As the girl turned over to offer him a drink, to which he politely refused, Tobias gave Lemuel a murderous glance, but Lemuel never saw it. He was whispering in the girl's ear, already going on with his own risks. 

Tobias shook his head, weary of Lemeul and his blasted 'risks' and these troublesome thoughts. He turned around to leave, losing his appetite. "Lemuel, I'm leaving," he indicated, standing up. Lemuel was too submerged in trying to get the girl, and Tobias rolled his eyes in distaste, before leaving the mess hall. 

Tobias had wanted to take a small stroll outside, just to clear his head, or maybe even take a nap, to catch up on those missing hours. He was emerging from one of the staircases that led down to the mess hall before a guard nearly slammed into him, evidently out of breath. Tobias stared in surprise as the guard paused for a breather, his hand on Tobias's shoulder for support. Tobias recognized the guard to be the new recruit, the one who had managed to detain Princess Bramble, even if it was for just a few seconds. After a few moments of finally being able to catch a breath, the newbie stood up, his voice still laboured after all that running. 

"H-he-he, His Ro-royal H-hi-hi-highness wants to s-see you in the-the parlor room. Now." he said, looking up at Tobias. Tobias could've of noticed the small scar on his face if it weren't for the shock. 

Tobias felt his heart thud in his chest, more rapidly and loudly than before, fear and panic coursing through his veins. A thousand questions assaulted his mind, whirling around in an endless cycle. Malice only summoned those who were deeply in trouble to his chambers. Did Tobias do something wrong? Was it the laugh he let escape? Deborah he had helped? Or worse, was it the papers? What if all three?

Tobias struggled to keep calm, and nodded stiffly, before heading to a new destination:

Malice's headquarters.  

(I'll get Deborah's P.O.V up tomorrow :)  )

7b571e15235ed5a9acf38f814c096bc9.jpg
 Bramble continued to yell through the town, galloping through the streets with guards hot on her trail, her dock locks flying out behind her. She went farther and farther away from the palace, leading the guards further away from her siblings, she didn't have time to wonder what became of Abenthy, or how Kaladin got back. She sincerely hoped the guard (Frederick) had escorted them back to the palace, although she doubted he did. Who'd listen to a girl? A child. 

Bramble was whisked out of her thoughts as she realized the yelling of guards and there heavy footsteps had faded, she'd only had a moment to realize she'd reached the border of the city. 

Without any reins, it was much more difficult to control the horse. Bramble attempted to skid the horse to a halt, and it succeeded but it was too late.  Bramble and Malice's horse were launched backwards as they ran into the magical barrier. 

Both were launched backwards Bramble was thrown into the air like a ragdoll and the air seemed to shatter. Her ears were ringing as she slammed unto the cobblestone road, landing on her side, dark waves cascaded over her face, her head throbbed painfully, and her ribs ached. 

She heard the rumble of  multiple footsteps approaching near as guards came running to her aid, a shout, and a bunch of curses from some guards at her helpless sight. Bramble attempted to get up but she couldn't move; as if her limbs had no blood, she hadn't even the energy to flinch as she felt herself thrown over a guards shoulder, swinging side to side as the troop of guards turned and moved back towards the palace. Bramble's vision faded, her eyelids feeling heavy, and she faded into the dark abyss of unconsciousness, where she dreamt. 

~ Bramble's dream ~

Bramble was standing in Mother's room. The smell of baby ointment, and white cake was strong in the room, that's what Mother smelled like, Bramble loved it. Tonight was a ball, one in which Bramble was permitted to attend. Her Mother would not this time, as she had council with her advisors and such. However, her father would. Her mother insisted he be there, considering he missed every other ball. 

Bramble caught herself in the reflection of the glowering tea set. Dark waves framed her face and her tightly strung corset flushed her cheeks. From shoulder to waist she wore a silver sash. She looked regal, and nothing like herself. 

"I look corking. Everyone says I look like you." Bramble said. 

"You lucky thing! Do a Schleswig curtsy." Mother said, smiling one of her room brightening smiles. 

Bramble's feet took over and she dipped into a curtsy before her mind even realized it. It flowed from the balls of her feet to her fingertips in one rippled movement and a rustle of skirts. She disappeared into a poof of crinolines. 

"Masterful!"  Mother laughed. "You're better then me! Up, up, up. Very good! Ladies' cloaks, in the library, gentlemen's hats-"

"I know, I know, In the entrance hall. I remember." Bramble stood and smoothed her skirts. 

"Brilliant. The gentleman will be mad after you. Dance with every single one and find which one you like best. We can't let your father do all the choosing. 

Bramble's toes curled in her dance slippers. 

She hated the sick milk-turning feeling that came when she thought of her future gentleman. She pictured it like a ball, one that lasted a lifetime, in which her father chose the dance partner. And she didn't know if he would be a considerate dancer, one who led her through tight turns with ease, or if he would lurch through the steps. Or worse, if he was the sort of partner who would force her through the movements and scoff at her when she stumbled at his hand. Bramble swallowed the feeling away. 

"Please come. The wee chicks nearly jumped out of their tonsils when they heard you couldn't attend."  she said. 

"Your father will be there."

"Oh hang," Bramble said. "That's not the same." Bramble leaned down and kissed Mother, whom sat  at her vanity dresser. Inhaling the sweet smell of white cake and baby oil. "I'll still miss you." 

"Bramble," said Mother. "Before you go. Kneel down."

Bramble did, a little surprised. Her skirts poofed about her. Poof. 

Her Mother grasped Bramble's hands firmly in her own, stareing into Bramble's yellow-green eyes with her dark emerald ones with a serious intensity. 

"It's your siblings," said Mother. "Especially Kaladin. He has so much on his shoulders, with ladies fighting over him to marry him, and the weight of the throne coming closer on him... You'll always take care of them won't you?" 

Bramble studied her Mother's face with a worrying face. Her Mother was more tired as of late. Lines of worry and stress etched permanently in her face, her emerald' eyes had deep a sadness, fear and worry in them. 

"Steady on. Is something wrong?" 

"Promise me." 

"Aye...of course." Bramble said. "You know I will." 

Bramble awoke to the feeling of warm water, and groggily opened her green eyes, realizing she had been undressed and was in the

bath. Her siblings, Jessamine, Eve and Aaliyah, who held tiny Willow, all stared at her with excitement, sitting on the floor at the bathtub at seeing her awake. She hadn't been unconscious for to long apparently. 

"She's awake!" Aaliyah cried, nearly falling into the basin of water, which was nearly cold by now. Her head throbbed, and Bramble wanted nothing more then to sink in the comfort of her sheets, but knew she'd have to get them all to lessons on time. Her wounds having already been tended too, and the servants left her to bathe on her own. 

"Can we get sweets when your done? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssee" Eve pleaded, Eve had an insatiable appetite. 

Bramble grinned wryly Eve. "Aye, alright. Only if you huck a potato at the guard that carried me." Bramble joked wryly,  making all three girls giggle. 

The girls chatted excitedly about all series of topics as Bramble bathed, scrubbing at her small cuts and such. She had bruises all over her body, especially her torso area. Everything hurt. She was already exhausted. 

"Why are lessons so early?" Bramble groaned as she walked into there room, where servants began to help her dress and get ready for the day. Bramble inhaled sharply as they laced the corset tighter and tigher, she sucked in, wishing Elise or some other sibling shared her pain. Bramble couldn't wait till Elise was fifteen, and had her coming-of-age and she too would begin to wear a corset. Not to say she didn't like it. Wearing a corset was corking. She loved it.  That's what it felt like to be a lady, when you could feel your own heartbeat. 

Bramble was dressed in a sleeveless, white corseted dress, simple but graceful slightly dragging on the floor,  a light and flowing that swayed with her every movement. Her washed, brushed, dark waves cascaded down freely at her waist. 

Bramble ran upstairs in a hurry, they were late to lessons, which were held in the library. The siblings generally gathered in the great hall to go to lessons, considering there were so many, although considering they were late as it was, there was no time. Bramble hoped the other siblings had made it to lessons by now, she was ten minutes behind. Bramble held Kale, keeping him a safe distance away from her shoulder so he wouldn't start biting it. He was a biter. Willow slept in her crib in there room. 

Eve, Aaliyah and Jessamine followed behind her. Dimitri had already gone to the library. Bramble bursted into the library with a bang, her cheeks flushed from running. Dimitri snickered, sitting at one of the chairs, the other chairs neatly arranged in two rows of five seats, facing one direction, where the tutor would usually speak his knowledge, etc. 

@Kiowa @Blitzer @Lost @Esther_Silvers @IMthatGUY @Proxploxtops

((Gonna kinda god mod here, don't hurt meh))

The parlor room was quite exquisite and fancy, meant for visiting guests, or to entertain. And Malice's favorite place. 

Malice faced the window, gazing outside, down below at the city. He didn't even acknowledge Tobias as he entered the room, his back to him. After a lengthy moment of silence after Tobias entered the room, Malice turned around his eyes lazily flicking over Tobias before gesturing to one of the sofa's with a hand. 

"Ah, Mr. Tobias. I am pleased to see you, please, sit." Malice said gently, as he walked around the room in sleek, catlike movements, a black roguish strand of hair hung in front of his face. 

"Tell me," said Malice, running a pointed finger lazily over a frame which framed a painted portrait of the late King, a stiff, formal man with bright blue eyes and dark hair. The siblings now dead, father. "Where do you hail from Mr. Tobias?" Malice asked softly and curiously, His voice even, he turned his head, his dead black eyes bore into Tobias's, that said 'I dare you to lie', although a hint of a smile showed traces of his long dimples as his gloved fingers drummed the framed portrait. 

@Esther_Silvers

Robert Poricue

Robert had been awoken from his thoughts with the sudden burst in the door. The wait had gone on for quite some time, every aching moment hoping they had stayed out if trouble. His mind however made the silent agreement and the hopeful agreement that whatever disturbance was caused would reach his ears eventually.

As Robert looked back he saw the door obviously broken open and the royal children piled and waiting. They were obviously tired though it was a mystery to him as to why they were so tired. The day was still young and yet it seemed they had been running a marathon. Surely the grand trek through the corridors did not call for such drastic movements!  He stared at them for a moment or two.

"You're late," he had finally decided, "Perhaps you would like to run around the city before approaching my lessons just to wake you up? Surely your needs are.more important than the kingdoms"

He wasn't particularly agree though his tone showed obvious annoyance. Robert wasn't accustomed to students being late, ever. He supposed one on time student was good enough though he supposed the snickering was uncalled for. Robert shot Dmitri a dirty look upon realizing where the snickering had come from and then stared back at the kids.

"I suppose one student would be better than the rest," he spat, "Shall we begin then?"

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elisa scowled greatly at Emrys's words. She hadn't forgotten. How in the world could someone forget that, she merely chose not to re-live it everyday.

"I didn't forget, how could you say that you jerk!" She shouted after him. Sighing to herself she looked to Abenthy and glared.

"You have no right to give an opinion such as that. We may be Royalty, but that doesn't mean we aren't still people."

Her eyes were stuck still as she did her daily chore of getting the horse back into the stall. Soon enough she was done and began walking back to the palace to her lessons. She was late, and most likely the last one there, but she wasn't sure and couldn't be. A glance back to Abenthy she sighed before speaking.

"I'm sorry you think that way of us. Sorry you have to work for such a horrible monster."

As quick as she spoke she was gone to her lessons. Knocking on the door and waiting patiently with her hands together in-front of her. 

"Mr Poricue, it's Elisa, I'm sorry I'm late, can I still come to the lesson?" 

( @Ms. Sparrow saddness no mention of me)

Abenthy Majere

He felt bad about what was said...but no too bad. He left to his lab and realized he had no work. Sighing, he went over to Malice to try and get some work. He needed to talk to Bramble now, ask her about something. She was the oldest, she should know. After their lesson though...

He made his way to where Malice liked to hang around to look for work. 

@Ms. Sparrow

beatiful-green-eyes-hair-lips-Favim.com-1964741.jpg
Bramble had the decency to look ashamed. For two seconds. Before raising her chin, coloring angrily, her yellow-green eyes flaring, she opened her mouth to retort back to Robert, but was interrupted by a knock behind her. Bramble turned around to see it had been Elise, knocking on the already open door. Bramble rolled her eyes at Elise's question. Kiss ass. Although Bramble could never apologize to anyone, about anything. She was too prideful to do such a thing. 

"Oh, now, let's not go overboard." Bramble muttered in response to Elise's question. Elise was too good for her own good. 

'Where's Kal, Emrys, Ann AND Liam?' 

Bramble mouthed to Elise as she ushered Aaliyah, Jessamine and Eve take there seats, readjusting Kale in her arms as she took a seat next to Dimitri, in the front row, whom now had his face stuck in yet another romance novel. 

A guard briskly approached Abenthy in quixk but stiff strides, a letter in hand. He stopped directly in front of Abenthy, clearly irritated to be delivering a letter when he could be doing something better with his time. He extended the letter to Abenthy. 

"His Royal Highness wanted me to give this to you, and you alone." The guard spoke in a gruff voice, meaning Abenthy could share the information inside with no one else. 

The letter was indeed Malice's, which was easy to tell by the silver embossed seal, and his cursive, elegant handwriting. The letter requested yet another poison to be made, one that was quick, but as painful as possible. Like something eating at your insides. He wanted the tiniest drop to do the trick, so that none would taste it, or see it. Malice wanted it done by tonight, made before the ball. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back