In Character Interview Thread

"It is... magical in nature, I believe." Glacier then gives the best shrug he can. "Well, it is quite bright... so I would guess it emanates light alongside that."

At the hypothesis, Glacier tilts his head, seemingly in thought. "Hmm, I do find that likely... I doubt I would be animated without it."

As the sun begins to lower in the sky, Glacier stands back up, stretching his icy limbs. "It as been a pleasure to conduct this interview... but it is getting late." He turns his head, viewing the sun. "Physically, I do not need sleep... but it is still a good thing to rest my mind, whether I must or not."

Raising one of his paws for a rough hand/pawshake, Glacier steps back and gives a bow of his head. "I wish you well on your future interviews... and perhaps we will meet again in the future... but for now, farewell."

With that, Glacier and the interviewer would part ways, continuing to pursue their own journey and job, respectively.

Well, my time is up! Thank you all very much for the questions! It has helped me to hammer in some of the details for my character.

I would just like to thank Daisie Daisie for asking the most questions (& some of the hardest, lol), as well as making a sketch of Glacier! Normally, I'd pass it off to you; however, since you did go just before me, I think I'll pick one of the new ones here so they get a chance.

So, for asking the second-most amount of questions, I nominate DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57 to go next!
Yaey

A couple days pass by and the interviewer is at his desk as a letter is delivered to him. It is written in japanese and invites him to interview the person. The interviewer takes a flight to japan and checks the note for an address to make sure before knocking the door. A man with an apron and red wings opens the door. On the inside is a family with a boy with silver hair at the table. He smiles and waves his father away with a smile "Daaad! It's an interview! U.A. needed me to do one of these remember? Now all of you move out!" He quickly clears the room of his father's and sister and clears his voice before sitting down on a couch and making sure his hair is out if his eyes "Umm hi! I'm hunter asphalt. I'm 16 and a first year at U.A!" He holds his hand out and wings unfurl from his back as he gives a cheerful smile.images.jpeg
This is a guy from an rp i started a while back but not from this site!

Hi Hunter! It's very nice to meet you, and it's a pleasure to be here to conduct this interview today! Well, some questions are in order, as you appear to be a very unique individual.

First of all, what is this U.A.? Is it some sort of institution, and what exactly do you do there?

"U.a. hmmmm" he put a hand to his chin as he thought of a good way to explain it "it's most known for being the most successful hero school although it also has very high standard courses such as business and support!"

He made a cheeky smile and drummed his feet on a pillow "oh me? I get to study to become a hero!" at that he lit a fire in his palm. In it you could see all the colors of the rainbow. He quickly shut it off though as he didn't want too much smoke to produce

It looks like you have wings, can you still lay on your back as you sleep, or do the wings get in the way?

Considering your cross of human and draconic features, may I ask uhhh... how exactly those features mixed together, somewhere in your bloodline?

Last edited:
I can fold the wings Since these are mostly just a thin but powerful membrane across cartilage.” He moves the wings up and down and up, generating a bit of wind and ruffling his hair. he stretched a little and let his back crack. “So basically my family tree? So My dad’s side, They had all fire quirks and pretty powerful ones too! In fact my dad had the most powerful!” He smirked with pride at the memories “My other dad is Hawks! SO he’s got this cool quirk that gives him wings that let him fly and control the feathers! It’s so cOoL!” He clears his voice with a red face as it cracks a bit “Sorry~ Anyways I got the fire making aspect from my 1st dad and the ability to manipulate it along with wings from my second dad! I also get manipulatable scales from hawks but also from my 1st dad as they are extremely durable to weather conditions like the cold but also to blunt force! I’m still working on cutting force though..” he sighed a bit but his face lightened back up as he showed a fist and suddenly scales rippled over it. The scales seemed to connect like a jigsaw puzzle and they were a dark blue but lightened to sky blue as you looked to the tip. “I’ve also got this really cool trick!” A nictating membrane wiped across his eyeball as it turned green and had slit eyes “I got THAT from hawks’s latent bird of prey genes. I think that’s pretty much it. I’ve got a sister too but I don’t know what she’d feel like about this..” he tapped his feet on the pillow as his stomach grumbled “Would you like to stay for dinner? It‘s okonamiyaki!” He licked his lips as he smelt the aroma coming from the teppan

Speaking of food, because your second father is Hawks, who has bird wings, are you able to get sick from consuming food that is normally toxic to birds such as avocado, caffeine, chocolate, and salt?

“Thankfully not! Considering i don’t metabolize the same as birds do its fine! I’m not an expert at quirkology and stuff but i know the basics” he looks up though with a questioning look “though I would love to know if it does impact me in anyway” he turns back to the interviewer with a soft smile before yawning

Well one of my main weaknesses is rapid temperature changers, cuts, and sound attacks as they disrupt the equilibrium in my ears that I need to fly and balance myself” he lists the things off on one hand. He checks the time and.. oh no! It’s time for bed “well it’s time for me to crash! Good night!” he shows the interviewer the way out and closes the door behind him before closing the door and settling on the table with his family

well that was my time! Sorry I wasn’t very active lol. I nominate -Random_Person- -Random_Person- for being very nice and asking rly interesting questions!

Well one of my main weaknesses is rapid temperature changers, cuts, and sound attacks as they disrupt the equilibrium in my ears that I need to fly and balance myself” he lists the things off on one hand. He checks the time and.. oh no! It’s time for bed “well it’s time for me to crash! Good night!” he shows the interviewer the way out and closes the door behind him before closing the door and settling on the table with his family

well that was my time! Sorry I wasn’t very active lol. I nominate -Random_Person- -Random_Person- for being very nice and asking rly interesting questions!
Thank you, Dragon! Now I just have to make a decision of which of my many characters to do!

*A raven, a large, nocturnal corvid, symbol of ill omens and nightmares, battled the wind in its flight. It landed with a clatter on loose gravel, squawking loudly:*

"AENIR! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED! FOLLOW ME! AENIR! AENIR!"

*The raven took off again just as a dark purple mountain of scales and razor teeth erupted from a nearby mound of dirt and rocks. A colossal violet dragon, the size of a small town, followed the raven's lead, finally stopping before the group conducting interviews.*

"Humans...interesting...these must be the mysterious interviews I've heard about," *boomed the dragon before undergoing a dramatic transformation. As it touched the ground, the monstrous form shrank and reshaped, revealing a young woman with short (5'2") stature, violet eyes, matching violet hair, and fair skin. She wore a simple, commoner's outfit fitting the medieval era.*

"Greetings," *she addressed the group in a more human-like voice.* "I believe you requested my presence to ask questions. My name is Aenir. Humans seem to find this form more suitable for conversation, so I stand before you as one of your own."

((Decided to go with a very old OC, lmao. This is probs like, the third OC I made ever))

Last edited:
Greetings, Ms. Aenir.

To begin, could give us a brief overview of yourself? Such as what kind of dragon you are? Just so my colleagues and I have a foundation to work with.

(Just noticed that it's been almost two weeks without a question, and I didn't want this thread to die again. I feel the time for this interview should probably be extended, though, given I'm the first one to ask a question; perhaps to the end of this week?)

Greetings, Ms. Aenir.

To begin, could give us a brief overview of yourself? Such as what kind of dragon you are? Just so my colleagues and I have a foundation to work with.

(Just noticed that it's been almost two weeks without a question, and I didn't want this thread to die again. I feel the time for this interview should probably be extended, though, given I'm the first one to ask a question; perhaps to the end of this week?)
(Shoot I didn't get a notification til now)

*A raven, a large, nocturnal corvid, symbol of ill omens and nightmares, battled the wind in its flight. It landed with a clatter on loose gravel, squawking loudly:*

"AENIR! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED! FOLLOW ME! AENIR! AENIR!"

*The raven took off again just as a dark purple mountain of scales and razor teeth erupted from a nearby mound of dirt and rocks. A colossal violet dragon, the size of a small town, followed the raven's lead, finally stopping before the group conducting interviews.*

"Humans...interesting...these must be the mysterious interviews I've heard about," *boomed the dragon before undergoing a dramatic transformation. As it touched the ground, the monstrous form shrank and reshaped, revealing a young woman with short (5'2") stature, violet eyes, matching violet hair, and fair skin. She wore a simple, commoner's outfit fitting the medieval era.*

"Greetings," *she addressed the group in a more human-like voice.* "I believe you requested my presence to ask questions. My name is Aenir. Humans seem to find this form more suitable for conversation, so I stand before you as one of your own."

((Decided to go with a very old OC, lmao. This is probs like, the third OC I made ever))
Hello, Aenir! What is your culture like, as a dragon?

Greetings, Ms. Aenir.

(Yes, sorry for not noticing, but there was also no one to nominate so :/ End of this week sounds fine!)

“Ah, so you came from a guild? Interesting. To answer your question, I am a Violet Dragon. I am the oldest dragon in this nation. Violet Dragons like myself are one of the few creatures that can morph into a different form, which is how I am able to take the appearance of a human. I hope that is enough information for a quick overview.” *Aenir spoke, clearing her throat before moving to the next question*

(Shoot I didn't get a notification til now)

Hello, Aenir! What is your culture like, as a dragon?
(You‘re completely fine!)

*Aenir thought for a moment, before speaking once more.*

”Culture… Due to being alone for most of my life, I have not seen many dragons develop a culture similar to how you humans would. However, other dragons have certain ways they behave, and their own instincts like most animals do. An example is that male dragons offer females as much gold and treasures they can find to attempt to mate, and there are certain sounds we make to signal things to others. Like how animals growl to show caution, or as a warning. Or how a cat’s meow can mean different things based on the pitch and length. We are quite similar to other animals in behavioral terms, but our intelligence far exceeds theirs.”

(ugh, it’s been a while since I RPed, I gotta get back to my usual style soon.)

Last edited:
Sorry for not posting the official end on Sunday, had a lot to do! I would like to nominate Voider Voider , as Daisie has already done it (IIRC)

Oh! Thank you for the nomination! I'm sorry for not getting around to asking more questions to your character.

Unfortunately, I don't really have an active character to use for this... I've already shown Darin & Glacier, my other RPN characters are from RPs that never really went anywhere, and the rest are either not that fleshed out (non-RPN characters), or simply ideas for characters. Hmm...

I'll try to decide on something this week; though if anyone wants it, then I won't mind giving it up for someone else to go instead.

Well, uh, I never came up with anything. Haha

Since my "time" is up, I'll nominate for anyone who wants a go at this.

To avoid this thread dying again, would you mind if I showcase one of my characters once more Voider Voider ? I don‘t mind if I do it this week so it’ll be a little shorter of an interview.

To avoid this thread dying again, would you mind if I showcase one of my characters once more Voider Voider ? I don‘t mind if I do it this week so it’ll be a little shorter of an interview.
I wouldn't mind at all! Go right ahead; I don't want the thread to die either, so I'm happy with anyone going.

Librarian

IMG_3348.jpeg

“Within the pages of uncertainty, wisdom often reveals itself.”

After a quick adventure to the uncharted island a few weeks ago, Librarian went back to the mainland to continue his journey, He found himself in the library of a small town hidden from the map, peacefully reading a book about the behaviors of animals around the world. He read at a steady pace, he had so many books to read, and each one was able to answer the many questions that he had! Librarian flipped to the next page, to find an envelope wedged in between the pages.

”To Librarian, the robot with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.” It read on the front with red ink circling the automaton’s name. Librarian then tilted his head, opening the letter and reading its contents, which was just a set of coordinates.

Interesting… an invitation..?“ Librarian asked himself, calculating the odds of wether it would be dangerous to go or not.

2 hours later, Librarian arrived at the location from the envelope, holding his sword-staff in caution. He checked out around 4 books from the library and put them in his bag before he departed. Librarian heard footsteps, 60 degrees to the right. Librarian swiftly turned to face the direction, just to be met with a group of humans wearing formal clothing, with some sort of metal devices they held to Librarian’s mouth. ((Microphones, They held up microphones.))

Excuse me, but who are you all? Are you the ones who wanted to meet me here?“ Librarian asked, still holding his weapon and pointing the end of the sword-staff at the mysterious strangers with their odd devices. Librarian knew that sometimes it was better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to intelligent life forms of any kind. They all could be unpredictable, but not Librarian. Librarian was an automaton, a machine. Machines could never have the truly complicated, unpredictable nature of consciousness or a soul, all he had was very advanced coding, and magical components.

Last edited:
"Greetings, Librarian. To answer your questions: Yes, we are the ones who wished to meet you. We are interviewers, travelling many places and times to meet many interesting people."

"Today, that one is you. I believe most of us are quite curious, so I believe it would be a fitting first question: How, or why, did you get your name? It is certainly unique."

"...and, uh, no need to point that weapon at us; unless it makes you feel more comfortable for this interview?"

Librarian

IMG_3348.jpeg

“Within the pages of uncertainty, wisdom often reveals itself.”

After the stranger confirmed his identity as the interviewer, Librarian’s eyes dimmed to mimic him narrowing them. He then put his weapon away and onto his back, before bending about 45 degrees in apology, his eyes now glowing normally. “My apologies, I was just being cautious.” He said, standing upright and leaning into the microphone. He then thought of how he actually got his name in the first place.

The automaton then simply shrugged. “I do not know the real reason, but a theory I have is since I was at many libraries for many days at a time, others might have mistaken me for the library’s keeper, giving me the title of Librarian. They kept just calling me Librarian, and it stuck. Maybe I’ll ask my maker what my real name is if I ever get to meet them…“ He then wondered what his creator would look like, male or female? Human? Elf? Another automaton? So many possibilities. He then sighed, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

I assume you have more questions? I will not be looking for an adventure for a while, so I will have time to spare. Ask away.“ The robot commented, before sitting on a nearby stone, a cloth being taken out to clean his eyes, wiping away smudges and dirt.

((As I will not be able to post any RP replies on Friday and Saturday, meaning I wont be able to answer questions then, feel free to ask multiple questions at once! It’ll also give me some needed practice writing longer, so I don’t mind!))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back