2228158d1b961fdba0c4def7e40961fd.png

4363034_orig.gif
Guild: Phlegethon
Scenario: There is a God
With: Dulci Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Mentions: Toby AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Outfit: This

Jacqueline Royster/Asclepius

Agnosticism be damned. There is a God, Jackie thought as she watched her roommate dig through her things. Plopping down on her own bed and shoving down the urge to bounce on it like a ten-year-old, she grinned at the prospect of finding Dulci in her bed the next morning. I knew there was a reason I tend to like girls better...

But thank God she was alright with Jackie smoking in the room. She dug out her pack of cigarettes and immediately lit one up like a drug addict with an insatiable dependence. Taking a drag, she let out a deep breath, smoke curling around her head."Amazing how my lungs haven't shriveled up yet from all the smoke I inhale on a daily basis." At Dulci's explanation of her plants that she could make into cigarettes, she raised her pierced eyebrow. "If you're talking about joints, that's not really my scene. The chocolate, however, is a completely different story. Do let me know when you have one of those on hand."

Taking out her phone, she sent a quick text to Toby. Heyyyyyyy, Tobias! I found you a new friend!

His response was almost immediate. Jacqueline Alexandria Royster, for the last time, I don't need you to set me up with anyone. There was a moment of pause before he said, Is she cute?

Instead of answering, Jackie smirked and set her phone aside. Glancing up at Dulci, she mused, "Are you suggesting a threesome? I've never tried it, but I'm certainly not opposed." With a laugh, she added, "Though I'm unlikely to get lucky anyway, considering I smell like smoke."

Following her roommate's example, she began unpacking her own bags. "As for the gala itself, I've been to far too many dinner parties to be excited about this one in particular. Although, those were full of old biddies and their egotistic sons. This will be far more exciting. We're in for a fun night."

If Toby had been here, he would've compared her smile to that of a hungry wolf.

full

Code by apolla apolla

dulci-picture-2-new-jpg.316892

❉Dulci Amur❉
Pan

Guild: Phlegethon || Location: Olympia Dorms || Scenario: || With: Jacqueline AnimeGenork AnimeGenork || Mentions: N/A || Gala Dress

"Nope, you'll have a clear mind and the smell will make anyone jump you" Dulci giggled as she answered Jackie's concern on the type of cigarettes she could make.

She cocked her head to the side as she watched the girl as she began to text someone before smiling "Threesome, Foursome, Fivesome..." she giggled "So many hands in so many places" she spun in place before walking up to Jackie and hugging her from behind "It isn't a completely bad smell by the way" she said softly as she pressed her face against the girls neck and squeezed her happily "Besides, with me around, you are guaranteed to get lucky every night" she laughed as she let go and bounced back over to her side of the room "Only if you want though, I'm not forceful, just eager"

"Oooh, rich guys are always fun" she said "They are always so self centered it is fun to open their minds to a lot more" she clapped her hands together excitedly "Tonight will be more than fun, it will be amazing!" she finally began to actually get dressed. She'd gotten so easily distracted that she'd forgotten.

"What kind of food do you think they'll have?" the food on the ship had been really good, now that they were actually at the school, she was imagining even better food.

9rMwQyO.jpg

fdd1bdfc854b98d42f8795b957504f29.png

"the good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain"

guild: oceanus - location: boat - girl's dorm
_____________________________________​

As her feet found a stable surface to stand and balance on, Magdalena’s eyes were still wet with tears of joy from seeing at least one familiar face aboard the ship. However, she had been knocked out of her daze by a sharp-tongued male in her guild and her actions slowly dawned on her as her cheeks flushed pink. Her eyes found the ground and Magdalena found her repositioning herself standing a few inches away from Sebastian but still close enough to feel his warm presence. She couldn’t find herself wanting to be too far away, not when they were finally reunited. It was already hard on her the last time she had to say good-bye despite sending letters and actually using a phone to stay in contact with Sebby. But, at one point, somehow they lost touch and she couldn’t help but feel that familiar ache in her chest. No more. It was Sebastian, here in a flesh. Perhaps it was the right descision to come to the University. Another chance?

Everything came to Magdalena as a blur when they chose the leader of their guild. She was too excited to catch up with Sebastian that she zoned out mostly everyone. Her mind was going a mile a minute at the memories she had shared with Sebastian and it was only him who woke her up out of her head. Magadalena could only laugh bashfully at her mistake as she stuck her tongue out at Sebby, missing his accent and company.

The trip off the boat to the school was an adventure. The architecture was breathtaking and the nomad in her was aching to check out every rock and corner of the school. Her heart practically leaped out of her chest getting to the top of the mountain where the school was located. Magdalena was honestly shocked with herself that she hadn’t fallen off the cliff. That would have been a dare-devil move and something Magdalena didn’t want to think about. But, she made it safely and was honestly practically pried away by her guild to move along and get ready for the gala that night.

After many trial and errors, Magdalena finally found her dorm and she was honestly nervous about meeting her dorm-mate. She never had one before, much less went to an actual University! Oh, the wait was killing her - from top to bottom she was shaking in her bones, wondering if she would get along with her. But, as Magdalena turned the door knob and walked inside with faux confidence, she took a deep breath and was greeted by a delighted and ecstatic brunette. At seeing the twirl to the female's steps, Magdalena couldn't help but giggle softly and finding her endearing for sure. She hadn't expected such a welcoming greeting and just seeing the female before her made Magdalena's nervousness wear off.

"Hello, hello, Avie! Yes, but you can call me Mags! My friends, or rather, most would call me that since Magdalena is a bit too long." Magdalena responded with a slight giggle to her voice as she hummed a soft tune, matching Avie's step movements. "Great. . . friends. . ?" She questioned rhetorically to herself, thinking of how wonderful that sounded to her ears that she couldn't believe how friendly Avie was. As her lips curved into an even bigger smile, her eyes creased slightly from joy before she nodded, "I do hope so too! But, I can tell already we will be great roommates and friends!" She exclaimed before placing her bags down on her side of the room, taking a deep breath. She was here, at the University. . . how magical.

Nevertheless, as Magdalena found herself bouncing on the bed, feeling the cushion under her frame, a laugh escaped her lips. It was so comfortable! But, her attention went towards Avie when she appeared before her in a black dress. With widened eyes, Magdalena gasped softly, staring at how beautiful she looked in the dress. "Black is definitely your color! You look beautiful, Avie." She complimented her, before looking towards her luggage, biting her lips, realizing she hadn't changed into her dress yet.

But, hearing Avie's question, Magdalena looked up, shaking her head, "Of course not! I am actually a little nervous for this. . . gala. I've never gone to anything so. . . well. . formal? And even this school! Everything is so amazing that I feel like it's happening oh, so fast and it's but a dream!" Magdalena admitted wistfully before giving a soft smile, waving off her words, not sure why she blurted out how she was feeling. Perhaps she felt at peace around Avie, and for some reason, she didn't mind it. "I should probably get dressed too . . . will you help me put together an outfit? I hadn't thought to bring something too formal or for an occasion such as the gala."

_____________________________________​

formely with: sebastian and william [ mxlly mxlly ] , ace and galen [ stellar.nova stellar.nova ] , francesca [ PixieDust PixieDust ] , jonas and mason [ Athens Athens ] , ella and maxine [ ms marigold ms marigold ] , ara [ Uxie Uxie ] , clarissa [ diwa diwa ] , jessamine [ rainfall rainfall ] , tobias [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ] , dominic [ Aukanai Aukanai ]

currently with: avril [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
codedby@meraki.

full
2228158d1b961fdba0c4def7e40961fd.png

4363034_orig.gif
Guild: Phlegethon
Scenario: Us Rich Girls
With: Dulci Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Mentions: Toby AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Jacqueline Royster/Asclepius

Suddenly, Dulci was hugging her from behind. Jackie ignored the intense longing she felt from that—she had gone far too long without a decent hookup in a while. This was not going to be an easy year with such a tempting roommate around. “Every night, you say? Sounds like my kind of medicine.” Sex drive aside, Jackie knew she’d have to stay focused if she was going to get through this school and medical school afterwards. She couldn’t cure cancer if she was busy fantasizing about her roommate, now, could she?

At Dulci’s comment about rich boys, Jackie let out a snort, flopping onto her bed and crossing her arms behind her head. “Too bad most of ‘em are egotistical, sexist pigs who think missionary is the only way to go.” Not that she’d ever slept with a rich boy. Never been tempted.

“Now us rich girls, we’re the fun ones,” she declared, trying not to sound too smug. “A party ain’t a party until a rich girl crashes it and gets her hands on the music.” She nearly told Dulci about the time she’d “ruined” a dinner party of her parents’ by changing the music to something more fun and dancing with every waiter in the room. Later, she’d made out with one of the waiters in the coatroom, only to get his number and then never call it later because frankly, relationships weren’t her thing. Not after the horror that was high school. Yuck.

Let Tobias be the sentimental one. She’d be the fun one.

Ignoring, of course, his status as the Party Boy of Munich.

Shaking herself out of her wonderful waiter dreams, she quirked her pierced eyebrow. “Food? I honestly couldn’t tell you. I’m thinking it’s got to be almost as fancy as the lunch was. If not more. If they keep this menu up, I’ll start to miss home.”

Not.

full

Code by apolla apolla

full
f2b2c0ef07af8c201313ae7c3a0f939e.png

tumblr_oe8hhlPwu71txzbmgo1_500.gif
Guild: Oceanus
Scenario: Mon Nouvelle Amie!
With: Mags deer deer
Mentions: N/A

Avril Cavallon/Harmonia

Oh, but Mags was simply delightful! Avie couldn’t help but smile with such a cute and sweet girl as a roommate! And the nickname! It was too precious. She’d thought it was cute when her father called her mother “mon ange,” but this simply took the cake!

At her compliment on her dress, Avril blushed. “Why, thank you. That’s very kind of you.” She didn’t add to the praise or comment on it; she possessed absolutely no vain bone in her body. Really, it was a wonder she managed to put together fashionable outfits at all. But perhaps that was the effect of having a fashion designer for a mother.

“Don’t be too nervous, Mags! I’m sure this will be fun. My parents and I attended all sorts of functions like this years ago. The last one I went to was…two years ago.” Her voice was quiet on the last three words as she realized the last formal event she’d attended had been her parents’ funeral. It hadn’t been a gala, but a celebration of dark clothing and whispered condolences. Hushed whispers of “the poor dear looks so heartbroken… she must be devastated… they were both wonderful people…”

Swallowing down the recollection, she pasted her cheerful expression back onto her face and smiled once again at Mags. “I agree! This school is incroyable! I’ve never seen anything like it. I’d say this is more than a dream; it’s pure fantasy!” She felt absolutely at ease with Mags. If she didn’t know any better, she would’ve said they were practically sisters already, an impressive feat for only having known each other for less than a day.

If it was possible, Avril’s smile widened when Mags asked for her help. “Bien sûr! Of course! I’d love to help!” Taking Mags’s hands in her own, she promised, “Your smile will light up the room once I’m done!”

Taking a step back, she inspected Mags closer. “You’re like one of the flowers brightening up the streets of Paris, so perhaps something with lots of color… My, what a pair we’ll be, then, with me in black and you in color!” She giggled, knowing her mother would’ve made the same assessment.

It took a while, but Avril managed to find something tucked away in one of their wardrobes that perfectly matched the type of look she’d been envisioning for Mags. “How about this? It’s colorful, and I know it would look darling on you.” She blinked over at Mags, waiting for her answer. Really, she wouldn’t mind if Mags didn’t like it; Avril would simply tuck the information away for future fashion endeavors.

If Mags asked her to do her hair, Avril would just have to call this the best day of her life.

[NOTE: The dress Avie found is the one pictured in Twink’s above post…because Gen is a “creative” little duck who thinks a sweatshirt and yoga pants is trendy.]

full

Code by apolla apolla

dulci-picture-2-new-jpg.316892

❉Dulci Amur❉
Pan

Guild: Phlegethon || Location: Olympia Dorms || Scenario: || With: Jacqueline AnimeGenork AnimeGenork || Mentions: N/A || Gala Dress

Dulci giggled "Very good tasting medicine" she said licking her lips "BUT" she raised a finger with a grin "This is a school and I'm sure you are here for more than just getting freaky in the sheetsies" while Dulci was looking forwards to spending fun times in the night and days, she was also interested in the Botany classes the school was offering. She loved plants and the way they made her feel when she was around them filled her with curiosity and pleasure. She was always seeking new things that were both fun and pleasurable.

"They are harmless" she giggled "Now rich girls are harder to please as well. But oh so much the more fun to hear them squeal" she finally pulled on her dress and sat on her bed "I don't really care if the food is fancy, just as long as it is good tasting" she popped up from her bed and went over to Jackie's to sit with her "Where are you from?" she asked, curious about her roommate's home.

A girl with Jackie's personality must've come from somewhere interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread