• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Carcuso: simple spell he put on everyone under the force field of the world at the time. Altered their memories completely. As for Evie... from what I understand it wasn’t pretty what she had to experience

Carcuso: if you consider Anders using the spell, then it was a person, but if you consider the spell alone, then no.

Rory: why do you know more about this than I do?

Carcuso: you, of all people, from what you’ve been through, should know how I may be able to get access to that’s.

Carcuso: anyways, the machine extracted extreme amounts of Evie’s magic... even gave her the forms you see of her today, but it couldn’t kill her BECAUSE of how much magic she had.

Carcuso: all that extra magic removed from Evie was transferred into a small object Anders could shatter if he wanted to... idk, kill Evie in a split second. With him gone, there’s no one who knows where it is, and if it breaks..... we got problem

Carcuso: did I not just say no one knows where it is?

Rory: Carcuso, calm down.

Carcuso: and who are you t- -suddenly fully recognizes who he’s talking to- R-Rory...? -entire demeanor changes-

(Carcuso legit has known it was Rory the whole time but he’s been like dumb and hasn’t fully registered “Shoot it’s the guy who Anders made me nearly murder and, ya know, my brother in law”)
Rory: yea, it’s me.

Carcuso: -freezes in horror-

Zara and Octavius move onto the balcony. Once outside, the bright light from the full moon basking the kingdom in a soft aura, Octavius pulls of a ring from his pocket, “I planned on giving this to her you know...”
“Octavius that’s...”
“I was going to ride to the assassin Kings realm, and bring her back here. Show her how much I truly care for her. I was just waiting for my father to return so that the place wouldn’t be left unattended....when she showed up Zara...I...it took everything not to ask her right then in there, and I would have had I not seen the pain in her eyes.”
“You really care for her don’t you?”
“Even with her being what she is...there is a sweet side of her that I’ve seen that no one else has...”
“You have to remember...she is a killer Octavius and while she uses the violent method, you use the peace method...she’s not really Queen material...there’s a reason why she’s the war lord for her new king.”
“And I’m fine with that!” He growls, “I don’t care what she is or who she works for...I just want her by my side....”

-follows Octavius and Zara, realizing exactly what they’re talking about and making a dragonish squeal sound-

Carcuso: I half knew...

Rory: -sighs and holds out arms- Bring it here, Jacuzzi (yes that’s the joke nickname Rory has for Carcuso)

Carcuso: but... I was forced to kill you... I-I almost did... and at the time I was so m-

Rory: just do it.

Carcuso: -hugs him- (#Bro-in-lawmakingup)

Octavius and Zara both turn towards the sound...their eyes going wide...
Oct: “I-is that....?”
Zara: “That’s the smallest dragon I’ve ever seen....”
Oct: “What’s it doing here?”
Zara: “I don’t know...,” pulls out two daggers, “And I really don’t want to know...we have enough problems on our hands...”

Carcuso: -actually starts crying-

Rory: the Demi of death crying? Must be dreaming

Carcuso: -shoves him back a little and ruffles his hair- shut it, you crazy drsgon

Rory: oh, so now we’re using insults-

-squeaks and tries to make some effort to say that it’s Evie-

Oct: “you complain about Vienna killing,” out his hand onto her foresarms and halts her, “yet here you are doing the same thing. I could understand if it was a demon, but it’s a dragon...there’s a difference between the species Zara.”

(Got to go; going for a run)

(Oki)
-nods frantically as if saying “LISTEN TO HIM PLEASE” when a tuft of hair in the same color as mine usually is with a pink streak pops out over my right eye, as it usually is-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back