• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

points in the picture
"look in the background right there at the right-hand edge"
there are two girls in the picture, one who looks like Dårlig except about a year younger and the other has spiky red hair

Rory: -surprised- huh... I’ve never noticed that beforehand... -sees the girl in the photo seemingly replacing me- don’t remember having a daughter that looks like her either...

"you don't happen to have amnesia do you"
starts flicking through the rest of the photos

Rory: -shakes head- not the slightest bit. -points to the half-silver half-purple haired boy- that’s my son Leon... -points to the girl that’s younger than the mystery girl, practically a newborn- My other daughter Moonbeam... -points to the brown haired woman- and my wife... but I don’t understand who this girl is

"But how is this possible? A picture you don't know of, contain someone you don't you, with me and her in it?"

Rory: it doesn’t make sense.

Carcuso: -walks in- I think I may have an explanation, least for the “mystery girl”

Carcuso: it’s not even my thoughts, it’s what it actually is. That IS Evie

Rory: no it isn’t.

"Why am I not surprised?"
??- steps closer into the room, but nobody notices

Carcuso: funnier thing is, I’m the only person who remembers it. Anders had an entire attemptive murder plan set for Evie... but, as you can tell, it backfired

Rory: I wanna know too.

Carcuso: well, Rory, remember how you used to bring Evie into the Royal science lab sometimes?

Rory: yea?

Carcuso: Anders found a way one day to get her to go inside alone, and there was a huge secluded room far from where everyone usually worked. The machine was designed to rip all the magic from a person, resulting in them dying. However, Evie’s biology saved her life, and it also explains something else: Erebus

Carcuso: the mystery twin Evie keeps talking about... something tells me when the Queen was pregnant, Anders slipped something in her food that was supposed to drain one of them of all their magic and strengthen the other so much they’d both die of it. That’s why the queen had to have an emergency operation and Erebus was in his odd come state to save both of them, although Erebus was mistaken for dead.

Rory: but what about the different appearance? And why do you of all people know and remember this?

Carcuso: I wasn’t on the planet when it happened. I was on my scouting mission, remember?

Rory: Right... and then the machine accident... but.. I can’t remember Evie’s appearance being different before-

Carcuso: -tone sharpens- EXACTLY! Anders found a way to alter everyone’s memories so no one remembered what she looked like before. He thought he goin me too, which is why I didn’t understand why she looked the way she does now when I came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back