• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Carcuso: ya know, I know how you feel... e-especially if it has something to do with your world being ruined... ask myself or Rory or my niece Evie...

Carcuso: somewhat both... though morenruined by people than destroyed... most physical damage done is much of the natural life has been killed and there’s been an increasing drought for a while

Carcuso: yea... there’s been a, let’s just say a ruler change, hopefully for the better... maybe he can fix what’s hallened... if not, I’ll just get this one home to resume his control -points to Rory-

boy: "yeah hopefully, fix everything before its too late, before someone or some people go too far"
glances at Dårlig who is still eating in the rafters

Carcuso: there’s the thing... we don’t know if the people who ruined it went too far already... one of them’s already done ton of harm to my niece and killed members of my family to get what they want... including manipulating me to help him by framing Rory for something...

boy: "funnily enough that's probably the least crazy thing I've heard all day"
(Carcuso is beginning to notice that something seems familiar about him)

(I know, but tjere is something familiar about him a anyway)
boy: "yup, I've seen some things you couldn't even believe to imagine"
jumps onto the table and sits there cross-legged
"and things you wouldn't want to"

Carcuso: -notices something oddly familiar about him but brushes it aside- same here’s...

boy: "seen souls, dunno what an R.O.S. is. Ever had a fish and pickle sandwich?"

boy: "so Rax didn't mention that at any point? Strange, that's the first thing she usually says"
chews sandwich which has fish and pickles in it (along with some mayo)

Carcuso: maybe to Evie, but not to me. -still feels as if he knows the boy- why do I feel like I know you from somewhere...?

slams palm into face
"that was probably the worst way to explain it, ever"

"Ahm, you know when you meet non-identical twins? You see one first, then meet the other separately and think there is something familiar, because there is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back