• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

makes way to castle
once she arrives Dårlig climbs to the ceiling and heads to the banqueting hall

Rory: -still talking to the king- (just assume this the whole time lol)

-tiny dragon me rolls off the chair-

Last edited:
The guard falls to my feet, blood rushing from the gash in his neck. I roll my eyes and step of him, slipping into the shadows and travelings as silently as the wind through the cooridors. I pass many as I weave myself backs and forth but choose to leave them be. As much as the idea of spilling their blood pleases me, there is something else calling me.
As the reddened sky begins to darken I find a small door hidden in the shadows. There’s a wicked smile that splits across my face as I see the back of the throne, a foot just barely seen in the front. I don’t close the door as I enter the throne room, it wanting to take the chance that he’ll hear it close. I watch every shadow as I move just behind the throne. My heart is racing.
There’s a pause, and then I harshly grip the fork, snake my arms around the throne, and send it flying.
Pain suddenly laces through my wrist.
I’m wrapped forward and around the throne, forced onto my knees in front of my father.
There’s amusement in his soulless eyes, a light sense of pride as he stared down at my blood covered features.

“Killing my men...tsk tsk tsk...and then trying to kill your own father...what am I going to do with you Vienna?”
Go to hell! How about that?”
“For me...nah...now you...” there’s a quick movement of his wrist and I feel the bones in my own snap. A pain filled scream leaves my lips and the fork drops from my hand, pain slicing through my broken limb, “hell would be a much better place for you...”

(Random question but is there anyone from Octavius’s kingdom who if they saw a random dragon would capture it? Or maybe from what’ his name’s kingdom... Ven’ dad’s realm, yes.)

(Octavius no...Ven’s Father...you’ll probably get taken and turned into a slave...they're demons...what do you expect 😂)

(Rip XD stay away Evie)
-remembers Soulless is still a prisoner and tries to find a way to fly to Octavius’s castle)

He drops my wrist, his amusement gone, replaced by bordem. I stay on the ground in front of his throne, cradling my broken wrist. When he speaks again, I keep my gaze in the ground, “while I am impressed with the numbers to racked up...killing the maid was a bit harsh Vienna...I can understand if she did something wrong, but all she did was bring you food.....she was my favorite...had a way with that mouth of hers...”
“You’re disgusting!”
“Be grateful your my child and not another demons...”
“I’d rather be dead then be your child!”
“You know your mother kind of said the same thing to me...said she’d rather be dead then give birth to you...”
My heart stopped. I thought my mother hadn’t known I was half demon...
“Oh you didn’t know that she knew...oh she knew...she knew while she struggled...the only reason your alive is because in the beginning I told her that if she purposely killed you, I’d slaughter everything she held dear...and then I got lucky because you were born and she apparently fell madly in love with you and decided you needed to be cherished...”

-sneaking past guards and find a slightly opened door (it’s be Octavius’s) and goes isnside-

(Dårlig is at the wrong castle, unless she’s listening to Rory and the Assassin King XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back