• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Call it an assassin's intuition. Careful, Evie, I don't know where Ven and Oda are, but Oda's here. He may think you are a tasty treat.

-pales and tries to fly up but can’t-

Rory: yes, my only living daughter isn’t getting eaten -picks me up-

There is a new disturbance on the horizon. Did you notice how I rushed us to the manor?

Oh, and go ahead and eat.

There seems to be something following you. Shadow noticed it a few weeks back and has been monitoring it, but it's getting steadily closer.

It is like a presence, but it does not leave tracks. It is powerful, but it does not harm anything. Wherever you go, it follows.

Rory: do you mean it’s follows E- -looks at me- Evie, is there’s.... another one in your head, like Anders was?

-weakly nodsx

Leans forward in chair Evie has made me aware of what happened to your planet. Is there a possibility that some of your people got thrown to Earth as well? If so, they could be cloaked in invisibility just as the planet was, and they have been following you around, making sure you weren't alone.

Rory: I hope not... I don’t want anything to take away my little girl after I got her back...

-curls up on the chair-

Rory: that would be nice, but I don’t want to invade. Besides, small groups,of humans may be fine with hybridkind, but if word got out of a huge group on Earth, it could be the days of hybrid exile all over again.

-falls asleep-

Rory: it’s harder than it seems to be. Just ask the original hybrids that were kicked off of Earth hundreds of years ago

-tosses and turns in the chair-

Rory: we have something like those. It’s just... humanity hasn’t really been forgiving and welcoming to hybrids in past times...

( TheAssassinKing TheAssassinKing i have to go to bed now! We can continue tomorrow. Good night!)
Rory: I’ve seen how intelligent humans can be... and how deceitful and traitorous as well. I know that with humans, sometimes you never know what you’re gonna get. You could meet someone really nice or you could meet someone who is your friend for years and then turns around, plans our a big dramatic scheme to get what they want, which involves turning against you, and acts upon it. Not only that, but they keep secrets from you, lie to you and about you, and don’t even regret what they’ve done..... it’s a rough life sometimes. All I hope is that my little girl is smarter than I was at her age...

-rolling around. A little, still asleep-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back