• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-screams Ven’s Name again and grabs ar the ground, holding one hand out. Ekoma sees and looks up from Oda, a look of worry and denial in their eyes. Tears flow down my face as I uncorruot, turning back into my dragon-hybrid form. Ekoma shakes their head, not wanting to do what they know I’m wanting them to do, because they know what the aftereffects will be.-

It’s... the only way to save her... -holds out hand further- Ekoma, spear. -Ekoma shakes their head- I SAID SPEAR! -eyes turn red but looks down- It’s my fault that she had to come back here in the first place to fix the tattoo... I’m the one who has to try to save her. And if I die, I die knowing that I won’t cause anyone any more problems... Ven once said it’d be wise for me to do something that isn’t stupid... well, if this is what she means by that, then guess Im doing as she said... EKOMA! SPEAR! -Ekoma shakes their head once more-

Zara grabs you by the collar, "This is not your fault...he was going to come for her one way or another. And if you really care about her then you won't go after her! He is way to dangerous. There is only one person who can stop him...and he has her in his clutches."

But it is my fault! She hurt herself by making me drink her blood, and it was a worthless attempt! Therefore, it is my fault because if she didn’t care about me so much she wouldn’t of put herself in that position! If she didn’t care about me so much I’d be dead and unable to cause this problem! And you know what?! Forget dangerous. I need my friend back, and if I die trying to free her, then she wouldn’t care. I’d be one less problem for her to have to deal with...

She didn't hurt herself with her blood. It's just a thing she could have done. And you can't even get to her if you wanted to

That was Ausonius...the demon of Chaos and War...one of the strongest demons in the abyss....and Vienna's biological father...

W-what?! -eyes widened- Wait.... if you’re so against demons, why is she... ya know... here? Why isn’t she chained up on a cellar like my boyfriend is? -remembers something- oh shoot, I just left him alone down there when I lost it! Gah, great... now he AND Ven are gonna hate me

No one knew she was his daughter till he sent someone to kill her mother and she lost it. The King wanted to kill her...believe me...but Octavius had already created a bond with her. Not to mention when she does go demon crazy...she's never tried to attack us...only those she finds a threat to herself....and not to mention...when the king thought the her father was going to come for her, he did want her head...that's how she got to The Assassin Kings kingdom...When her mother was killed, she was on the way there. They accepted her. She's been the only thing keeping the two kingdoms from killing each other. The Blood King adored her the first time he laid eyes on her and was more then happy to take her in

-sobs more- I don’t want something bad to happen to her.... why does it have to be her and not me?!

“Something bad has already happened. There’s nothing we can do..”holds out hand...”now let’s go back to the castle. I still have a job to do”

-reaches towards her and looks her dead in the eyes- you’re not gonna punch me and pin me again, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back