• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-turns sword towards me, shadow magic fading and the red eye turning half pink- those deceptive liars... shoulda known... -drives sword into my arm, smiling as blood drips from wound- Ven was right.... I’m nothing more than a stupid idiot... a threat... -chuckles a little- I’m so sorry Ven... -falls to knees-

Dreams...
Zara counters every swing I throw and at her and I do the same. Octavius watches us from his spot on the ground, his entertainment of zara and I clear as day.

-pulls out sword and collapses onto the floor, silent tears flowing from face as I start to de-corrupt- I’m so sorry....

In dream outside of the castle...
The castle reeks. Only one smell is sweet. A darkness hangs in the air.
???: "Sssssshould we sssslaughter them all?"
???: "No," he smirks, "The woman is all he wants dead...now go and bring it back....alive...."
???L "Yesssss ssssir…."

Dårlig burst in after Evie
she is fully black now, her skin flecked with tiny white blemishes that look like stars. Her eyes are a grey-black, in her hand, she holds the sword, her ears have elongated into fine points. Her fingers and toes have grown longer.
"
Evie, what the Hells?
sees Ven
"
oh, its you"
looks at the rest of the people and glares

Last edited:
scowls
"why can nobody around here keep their shit together?"

Dårlig burst in after Evie
she is fully black now, her skin flecked with tiny white blemishes that look like stars. Her eyes are a grey-black, in her hand, she holds the sword, her ears have elongated into fine points. Her fingers and toes have grown longer.
"
Evie, what the Hells?
sees Ven
"
oh, its you"
looks at the rest of the people and glares
(Ven is unconscious and connected to tubes and wires)

-two figures, one completely bud and one completely dark purple, appear standing over my body. They’re almost translucent, and appear from thin air, as if theyre... ghosts.-

Carcuso: -bursts in, wielding scythe- ?!

Dream continues....
Zara drops her sword and scurries away. I laugh and drop my own starting to chase after when a strange scent catching my attention. I stop following Zara and take off for one of the other doors. Octavius calls out to me but I just smile and tell him I’ll be right back.
When I open the door, it’s dark, but the scent is very strong. I step inside, and then the door swings shut behind me. I go to scream with I see red eyes staring down at me. As I back it it starts to chuckle.
???: “don’t tell me your sssscared, little one?”
I shake my head trying to be brave. I know he doesn’t believe me though. He takes two steps forward and I take five back. It makes him laugh more.
???: “why are you running...I’m not going to hurt you little girl...”
“W-who are you?”
???: “jusssst looking for a friend of mine. Sssshe hassssnt talked to me in a very long time and I’m worried....”
“Who are you looking for.”
???: “don’t worry about it child...you sssseem tired...you sssshould sssleep.”
There’s a burning sensation is my chest. I grip my shift over my heart and start to cry. My sobs only make the creature laugh more.
???: “Ssssleep little one...”
“No I want my mommy!” I cry out. He masks a task sound and suddenly a scallie hand is covering my mouth, his red eyes right in front of me.
???: “You’re mommy can’t ssssavs you little one...not when ssshesssss dead...”
My heart beats too hard, and everything goes black.

Carcuso: huh???

Anders’ ghost: Worthless little brat... can’t even fulfill our own deeds...

Umbranis’ ghost: just gotta get her to fully yield... stupid brat still cares about her “friends”

(Imma just call them Anders and Umbranis cause i don’t wanna keep typing ghost XD)
Anders: -sees Carcuso- well take a look at who’s here.

Carcuso: -tightens grip on scythe- shut it.

Anders: why so mad, old friend? -smirks-

Carcuso: After what you tricked me into doing, you have no right addressing me!

Dream continues....
Zara drops her sword and scurries away. I laugh and drop my own starting to chase after when a strange scent catching my attention. I stop following Zara and take off for one of the other doors. Octavius calls out to me but I just smile and tell him I’ll be right back.
When I open the door, it’s dark, but the scent is very strong. I step inside, and then the door swings shut behind me. I go to scream with I see red eyes staring down at me. As I back it it starts to chuckle.
???: “don’t tell me your sssscared, little one?”
I shake my head trying to be brave. I know he doesn’t believe me though. He takes two steps forward and I take five back. It makes him laugh more.
???: “why are you running...I’m not going to hurt you little girl...”
“W-who are you?”
???: “jusssst looking for a friend of mine. Sssshe hassssnt talked to me in a very long time and I’m worried....”
“Who are you looking for.”
???: “don’t worry about it child...you sssseem tired...you sssshould sssleep.”
There’s a burning sensation is my chest. I grip my shift over my heart and start to cry. My sobs only make the creature laugh more.
???: “Ssssleep little one...”
“No I want my mommy!” I cry out. He masks a task sound and suddenly a scallie hand is covering my mouth, his red eyes right in front of me.
???: “You’re mommy can’t ssssavs you little one...not when ssshesssss dead...”
My heart beats too hard, and everything goes black.

(That’s a lot of hissing XD)

Umbranis: oh I’m so scared...

Anders: -laughs- We aren’t intimidated by you, girl.

"She might not have been able to see you, but I can, and for the record I'm not that little or a girl"
picks under nails and looks bored as she talks

Last edited:
Anders: shes unconscious, course she’s can’t see us, smart-

Umbranis: Anders, no need for such hostilities

Dream....
Hands. There everywhere. I don’t remember how...there’s so much red...why is it so sticky...why do I feel so cold...what is this sensation...where am I? W-what am I?
Mom: “Vienna!” I look up, my eyes wide as my stares at me with worry. There’s a throng of guard surrounding us. Their swords drawn. As I look around the room I see Zara with uncle Killian and Octavius with her mom. They both look scared. I turn back towards me mother, and notice the red all over her clothes. I reach out..”m...mommy?”
Mom: “it’s okay Vienna...”
“W-why are you red?” It looks scary. I don’t like it. I start crying and cling onto her as my head begins to hurt. There’s a pounding and pressure. I feel like my head is going to explode

"Who said I was talking about Ven? Morons"
flips sword around in hands

Last edited:
(I have to go now)
(Dårlig is gonna stay inky black, and if there is a fight she'll blitz everyone with her sword fighting skills. She won't respond to the name Dårlig and will freak out both Oda and Ekoma (because of what her alternate form is))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back