• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Immortals (1000 BCE)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
3rd millennium BC - Wikipedia
2nd millennium BC - Wikipedia

Set in 1000 BCE. The members of this group were born between 2000 BCE and 1500 BCE in the area on the first map in the links above bounded in a heavy red line - from Unitice culture in the West to the Indus Valley civilization in the East. (None are from Nubia though. The ancestors bypassed Nubia in favor of Egypt.)

You are demigods or gods. You aren’t sure which. Whether your parents ever told you the truth is up to you. But you do know that you are not human. Physically you appear to be in your 20’s. Whether this is on the younger end or older end depends on whether you lived a life of violence. (A warrior would be more likely to suffer a violent event than a passive farmer.)

FAQ
You may have a complexion that is a little pale compared to others of your homelands.

Regardless of your complexion you are extremely resistant to climate and seasonal differences. You do not sunburn, though you will tan.

Your eyes are a very distinctive brilliant BLUE.

You are, so far as you know, immortal.
You do not age.
You are immune to disease. You aren’t even a carrier.
Your bones never break,
Your flesh regenerates about 4 times as fast as normal.
A mortal wound … isn’t.

Your senses are slightly superhuman.
You see into the near IR. This will penetrate most natural fibers.

You are twice the ordinary person of your mass and physical condition - in strength, speed, agility, and intellect.

You have the ability to become unseen by mortals. (When travelling, please note that while YOU may travel unseen, your steed will still be visible. You may learn of exceptions during the RP though.)

You are immune to normal fire. Your clothing could literally be burned off your body and leave you untouched. However, temperatures hot enough to melt metals will still burn you. (You could run across lava if you ran fast. Your feet would be blistered, but would heal. Can’t say the same for your shoes though.)

You will be able to understand one another even if you do not speak one another’s language. This will allow you to teach one another your languages quickly. But this only applies to immortals.

Character Generation
Each Character may specialize in two areas: Speed, Strength, Dexterity/Agility, Constitution, Intelligence, Appearance, Voice and Senses. (No, you may not choose the same specialty twice, except Senses.)

Speed: run at up to four times the speed of a normal human.
Strength: Four times the strength of a normal human.

Senses: Choose up to two senses to amplify

Blank CS

RP Start
We will start in 1000 BCE
1000s BC (decade) - Wikipedia
The starting location is Byblos, Phoenicia. The Phoenician alphabet has just been introduced there.
The group will already be together at this point. I will leave it up to the group as to how they have been travelling (foot, steed, and/or boat).

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Multi Paragraph
Modest literacy

I was going to make a C S thread once we had more people interested. But I can make one now. I’m on my iPad at the moment. Didn’t see the edit before I left for work. Hopefully I can figure out how to link it.

Excellent. I'd like to see at least four members with characters submitted.

I have two of the three characters that I plan to use written up. Very vague though with lots of gaps. They will predate the group characters. They are in Babylon to witness the birth of the Phoenician alphabet. (I am debating dropping one of the three characters.)

I have two of the three characters that I plan to use written up. Very vague though with lots of gaps. They will predate the group characters. They are in Babylon to witness the birth of the Phoenician alphabet. (I am debating dropping one of the three characters.)
I just finished my guy. The way i see it he would be there because he wants to learn to translate his notes into the Latest languages.

bump

Added a couple characters. There are three others that I may or may not add. They are parents to the group - as well as James. Edi is unique.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back