• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Immortalists; An Awakening

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Ey. This is an obvious reboot of my very first RP, Immortalists. Due to somebody bugging me to bring it back, I decided that I should do a little interest check to see if anybody would care if it got revived. Anyways, read the following to know what Immortalists is all about:

In the beginning, there were two races. The Humans, and the Dragons. Few humans knew of the Dragons existence due to the fact that dragons are nearly identical to humans, in all but a few ways. All Dragons possess a small marking on their left palm which is said to give them their abilities. Some of the abilities are (But not limited to): Sprouting wings for flight, manifesting their element, and healing. This, of course, led to conflict. When the humans learned of the dragons existence, they were aghast. To learn that there was a race above them on the food chain was unspeakable (Dragons aren't fond of eating Humans, just wanted to get that across). So what do you do when a threat occurs? You eliminate it. Or try to at least. This upset the Dragons, as there hadn't been an instance of violence between the races. Many Dragons were executed, even though they never fought back. Neighbors, bakers, and even family members were brought down by guillotine. This enraged them, the fact that there already sparse race was being killed off. And so the bloody years began. A time period when the dragons used there full force against the humans. This did not bode well for either race, as the Humans were lower on the food chain for a reason. How could a creature of the land defeat a beast of the sky? With heavy sacrifices. Tens of people died just to kill a single Dragon, but not vice versa. And then, a strange figure wearing a cloak entered the battle field. He spoke to both the Dragons and Humans about a subject that is now lost to the sands of time. The war soon ended, followed by the Dragons retreating to the most secluded parts of the world, hoping to keep the peace. Although, the cloaked man disappeared, taking two children. A dragon, and a human. He said that these would be his apprentices, to learn his craft of words. He taught the children many things, like spells, sooth saying, and alchemy. These two children became a new race all there own. The harnessers. They have no power themselves, but instead channel power from objects, making their power much more versatile. Even though many harnessers only use one element, they have the ability to use multiple.

But that was thousands of years ago. And ever since than, not a single Dragon has been seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back