• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Immortal Instruments

Obviously, I totalllly get that, but the demon that attacks Clary that's supposed to a be Ravener demon is a humanoid when it's supposed to be a black slimy creature! It basically looks like the vampire from blade!

That's where they step too far from an adaption; that's just totally changing it.

this is from blade:

Blade%2BII%2Bmouth.png

This is the demon from the trailer!!!!!

15.jpg

SpectroVector said:
Obviously, I totalllly get that, but the demon that attacks Clary that's supposed to a be Ravener demon is a humanoid when it's supposed to be a black slimy creature! It basically looks like the vampire from blade!
That's where they step too far from an adaption; that's just totally changing it.

this is from blade:

Blade%2BII%2Bmouth.png

This is the demon from the trailer!!!!!

15.jpg
Well.. They look exactly the same to me xD

SpectroVector said:
That's exactly my point! Shadowhunters is a.) completely re-writing the ravener demon and b.) copying Blade!
I just searched ravener demon (it has been months since I last read CoB) and it does look very different in the books. But that's just like saying why Luke is not white and is a police officer. Though, I don't really have anything to say about copying blade. I also haven't seen it.

Obsessed said:
I just searched ravener demon (it has been months since I last read CoB) and it does look very different in the books. But that's just like saying why Luke is not white and is a police officer. Though, I don't really have anything to say about copying blade. I also haven't seen it.
Not at all is it like saying that! Luke is never specified as being black/white whereas as the ravener is fully described!

Mint said:
Would anyone be interested in joining an Immortal Instruments RP? I sort of want to start it as like a new realm, where Jace and Clara, and the rest them have moved on or died. So, it'd be a new generation type situation with new villains, drama, love, and supernatural types.
I'm interested. I loved the book series so I would be excited to make a RP about it :)

SpectroVector said:
Not at all is it like saying that! Luke is never specified as being black/white whereas as the ravener is fully described!
As far as skin colour is concerned, it would be better if they adapted it so that more people were people of colour in my opinion.

Well, I'm interested. I haven't seen a TMI roleplay in a while.

StoneWolf18 said:
@Obsessed
It still looks like shit.

"Clary...You need to follow your destiny!"

Me: -grabs shotgun-
I kind of agree with you. It's really goddamn cliche and it has way too much..... bling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested!

Also, so much is happening. I DON'T EVEN WATCH TELEVISION. I haven't watched the movie, but I've heard from everyone who's anyone it sucks compared to the books. So I've decided to preserve that magic. I'm sure you understand.

Amityvillager said:
I am very interested!

Also, so much is happening. I DON'T EVEN WATCH TELEVISION. I haven't watched the movie, but I've heard from everyone who's anyone it sucks compared to the books. So I've decided to preserve that magic. I'm sure you understand.
It was pretty decent compared to what the show is going to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back