• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Immortal Instruments

Mint

BLACKJACK!
Would anyone be interested in joining an Immortal Instruments RP? I sort of want to start it as like a new realm, where Jace and Clara, and the rest them have moved on or died. So, it'd be a new generation type situation with new villains, drama, love, and supernatural types.

Yes -____- I meant mortal instruments. I always call it immortal, don't ask me why. Thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn't have ever noticed

I like casual, mainly. But if someone wanted to be super detailed, that would be okay and I would try to match them so they wouldn't be putting in effort for no reason

COUNT ME IN (INTERNAL SCREAMS AND CURSES IN EXCITEMENT) MORTAL INSTRUMENTS YES YES YES YES BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY PLOTS? MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN DUE TO MY EXCITEMENT, IF YOU DON'T MIND. HAHAHAHA.

AND PEOPLE ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SHADOWHUNTERS ON ABC/FREEFORM FRRR

Mint said:
Yes -____- I meant mortal instruments. I always call it immortal, don't ask me why. Thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn't have ever noticed
SAME WHEN I FIRST WATCHED THE MOVIE (BEFORE I READ THE BOOK) BC Y NOT

AND QUESTION, IS MAGNUS STILL ALIVE? HE'S A WARLOCK AFTER ALL... AND IS THIS MAINLY ABOUT THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS? OR THE INFERNAL DEVICES (TESSA !!!) CHARACTERS ARE INCLUDED TOO???

A NEW BOOK NEXT YEAR WILL BE RELEASED AAH. THE DARK ARTIFICES HAHA JULS WILL SLAAYY

No, I haven't really thought of in depth plots, I was just gonna do it as like day to day type life.

Magnus can still be alive, but he's more of a hidden gem now (if you get what i mean)

ANNNNNND i've never read the infernal devices (I have them all -___-) so most likely not (isn't it in the 1800s ?)

Eh, Interested.

Obsessed said:
AND PEOPLE ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SHADOWHUNTERS ON ABC/FREEFORM FRRR
Honestly, it looks like complete shit, (No offence though). Actors, eww, WHY IS LUKE THE FUCKING OLD SPICE GUY?! How they portray the characters, kill me now. Why the fuck is Jocelyn even there?

@Of the Red You might want to hold me back before I rant any further....

StoneWolf18 said:
Eh, Interested.
Honestly, it looks like complete shit, (No offence though). Actors, eww, WHY IS LUKE THE FUCKING OLD SPICE GUY?! How they portray the characters, kill me now. Why the fuck is Jocelyn even there?

Holy shet!!!

Ikr!

I mean it looks kinda alright- I mean, they got jace PARTLY right, and then they went and ruined him. I always read Jace as a British character so they got a British actor...AND THEN MADE HIM DO A SHITTY AMERICAN ACCENT. And why the hell IS the old spice guy Luke like wtf. Also VALENTINE CAN WE ADDRESS THISSS! He's supposed to have long ass, luscious ass, white locks; and the actor who plays him? A bloody bald man! I'm going to give it a chance but there is going to be a shit ton of mistakes from the books. I'll probably cry. Why do they keep messing us up!?

SpectroVector said:
Holy shet!!!

Ikr!

I mean it looks kinda alright- I mean, they got jace PARTLY right, and then they went and ruined him. I always read Jace as a British character so they got a British actor...AND THEN MADE HIM DO A SHITTY AMERICAN ACCENT. And why the hell IS the old spice guy Luke like wtf. Also VALENTINE CAN WE ADDRESS THISSS! He's supposed to have long ass, luscious ass, white locks; and the actor who plays him? A bloody bald man! I'm going to give it a chance but there is going to be a shit ton of mistakes from the books. I'll probably cry. Why do they keep messing us up!?
THANK YOU! THE FIRST PERSON WHO I CAN RANT WITH!

Why as Magnus at pandemonium? Why do Seraph blades look like lightsabers? Why do Seeles at like wands? Who the hell was the black chic with Clary and Simon? It BETTER NOT MAIA!!

I THOUGHT THAT!!!! I SAW MAGNUS IN PANDEMONIUM AND I WAS LIKE UM NO???

AND I THINK IT IS! IT'S ALL OUT OF ORDER WITH THE BOOKS AND JUST NOO

Wait stop....where was this trailer?!?!? I haven't seen it?? I know theres a show but what the hell?

Oh my goodness, these are my favorite books!

I'm definitely interested!
(◠‿◠✿)

I probably wont join since I'm only almost finished with City of Bones, but, they said that the series is suppose to differ from the books. So thats why some things aren't completely cannon.

Though if you guys don't mind me being on the first book I'll join.

Mint said:
No, I haven't really thought of in depth plots, I was just gonna do it as like day to day type life.
Magnus can still be alive, but he's more of a hidden gem now (if you get what i mean)

ANNNNNND i've never read the infernal devices (I have them all -___-) so most likely not (isn't it in the 1800s ?)
Yes it is around the 1800s but Tessa.. Okay. I'm not going to spoil you but READ IT IT'S AMAZING !!!!!!!! Just please read it!!

But have you read the last two books of TMI?

Celebi said:
I probably wont join since I'm only almost finished with City of Bones, but, they said that the series is suppose to differ from the books. So thats why some things aren't completely cannon.
Though if you guys don't mind me being on the first book I'll join.
FINISH THE BOOK. Amazingg

StoneWolf18 said:
Eh, Interested.

(SPOILERS PEOPLE. IM USING IPAD SO IM NOT GOING TO PUT SPOILERS BBCODE BUT SPOILERS)

Well, we'll definitely not know until we don't see it. Luke... Well, I don't have any problem with him, he wasn't that much help until CoG, actually CoA. Jocelyn... She was the reason why Clary was brought to the Shadow world, she was a big impact despite being asleep for the whole 3 books and for staying with Luke on CoLS and for being held captive the whole time in CoHF.

I admit that they kind of look awkward. Especially Kat and Dom but heck, Simon's awesome, Magnus's awesome, Isabelle's awesome, idk Alec. I hated him on book 1 and 2. But I'm going to try them though, we just saw the 1st episode not the whole series so I can't really say anything. Plus, Dom looked so good playing in VA

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
THANK YOU! THE FIRST PERSON WHO I CAN RANT WITH!
Why as Magnus at pandemonium? Why do Seraph blades look like lightsabers? Why do Seeles at like wands? Who the hell was the black chic with Clary and Simon? It BETTER NOT MAIA!!
(SPOILERS PEOPLE)

Magnus needs to be in pandemonium for them to let him show in the first episode, he's part of the main characters. Plus, he bumps with Clary, VISSIOON. And he looks so hot there omg. And yea, I have a problem with the seraph blades, and their tattoos, why is it not dark and bold? Like the ones in the move and books? The stele looked exactly like that and they are far more different than magic wands, magic wands are long and doesn't shine in the tip and they are not used to draw.

And I doubt that the black chic is Maia, she enters in book 2 and is not casted yet. People are saying it's Maureen. She looks pretty though. But it would be so bad if she was Maureen because she was pretty pale and looked to cute (14 years old. That girl doesn't look like one) when she had a one on one battle with Maia. Plus it wouldn't make sense why would Maia befriends them first.

SpectroVector said:
I THOUGHT THAT!!!! I SAW MAGNUS IN PANDEMONIUM AND I WAS LIKE UM NO???
AND I THINK IT IS! IT'S ALL OUT OF ORDER WITH THE BOOKS AND JUST NOO
It's not going to follow everything on the books of course. It's an adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back