• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'mmmmm back and need partners!

Kelli

Full Time Student
Alright I'll try to keep this short

• I am currently a college student working on my bachelors in ASL
  • I post a couple times a day especially if I am really into the rp
  • I do not mind swearing or violence, in fact sometimes I prefer it, it makes the rp more real to me I guess
  • I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 9 or more, depending on the muse, plot, time and such
  • I have rped for 6 years going on seven and I absolutely love it
  • I love to chat ooc so don't be shy
  • Lastly, I can try and play guys but only if we double I do not do very convincing men, usually they are more on the feminine side unfortunately but I am open to doubling even tripling :)
  • Romance! I only do MXF romance, just a preference I have I have no experience in anything else so it would be hard. However I don't mind one without romance, I've never done one so it would be fun to try something new!

That's it for me let's move onto what I need from you!

Ten_Yay_zpsa2c694be.gif

• You must be able to give me at least some detail, I don't need a novel but something NO ONE LINERS
  • You should be comfortable with romancing MXF, if our plot will include that
  • You should be able to have proper grammar/spelling
  • If something is wrong with the rp please tell me I would love to fix it, please don't just drop it
  • Please try to let me know if you will be gone for a while, (more than 48 hours) as I will do with you
  • YOU MUST MUST MUST BE ACTIVE

Now all that fun stuff is out of the way, let's get down to some pairings.

Bold is the character I would like to play

1. Foster Home
  2. Abusive Family Home
  3. Soldier x Nurse
  4. Soldier x Soldier
  5. Soldier x waitress
  6. Bad boy x good girl
  7. Deaf Person x hearing person (if you know any asl even better!)
  8. Abusive Boyfriend x Lovesick Girl
  9. Post Apocalyptic Society (I have a plot for this one)
  10. Master x Servant
  11. Dauntless OCs (I have a plot for this one)
  12. Abnegation OCs
  13. Mob

I am open to any and all idea and if you want to modify anything be my guest! If you are interested shoot me a pm or post here! Thanks!

I'd be willing to do the abusive guy/lovesick girl pairing.

Also, what do you think about a doctor/nurse pairing?

Im going to bump this one more time I REALLLLLLY WANT SOMEONE TO DO DIVERGENT WITH ME if feel like having a dauntless family would be sooo much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back