• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm the One

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

Plot
Have you been having trouble trying to find the one for you, or feeling stuck in an endless loops of tinder dates which never go anywhere. Well some new and upcoming producers decided to do a little experiment, but here's the twist, there are no cameras, at least not yet. They decided to wait a few weeks into the experiment to actually bring the cameras in, but they know for sure that there is going to be a lot of drama already. Using social media we were able to get hundreds of applicants and we have selected 10 to participate in this little experiment, remember you may think you know the others in the house but once those cameras come on, you never know who anyone or yourself may turn into...

Roles
There really won't be a set number of guys and girls, I know that now, and just remember that Fxf and Mxm couples are welcome :)
1) Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Rules
1) Don't be rude or mean to others
2) This is not first come first serve
3) You don't have to pick partners now, but if you already have it in your head of who you would like your character to be paired with please say something :)
4) If you lose interest please let me know, I promise I won't be mad or upset
5) Have Fun

Links
Character Sheet:

Out of Character:

In Character:

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back