• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm Stuck-y on you! ( Plus Tony x Loki)

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ugh, I hate myself. I should never be allowed to make puns. You got to admit that is a good one. Okay, honestly, I'm slowly started craving Stucky. I'm more likely to play Bucky than Steve because that's who I am more comfortable with.

Not looking for:

- Bucky staying in the avengers tower and everyone is chill about him being there.

- As much as I like Civil War, I really don't want to role play as it.

-Probably be happier if it had more action in it. Not really cool with an all romance, laid back, cuddling all night RP.

- OC romances involving Bucky. Please, just don't even ask. I'm asking nicely. This is obviously Canon x Canon search.

Ideas:

I have none, hit me with some.

Onto my other pairing! I've never been a huge fan of Loki x Tony but I've been reading a few fan fictions, I'm feeling up for a couple RPs involving him. I call be Tony. Why? Do you see my name. This is the role I shoved my life into. I AM TONY STARK. Just kidding, I'm just more comfortable playing as him.

Not looking for:

- Loki is totally innocent if we just give him another chance! Shut up. Expect the fact that Loki is just evil. It's in his nature, dude. But that's why I like him. He always trying to figure out ways to turn the situation around in his favor.

-Oh my god, please, for the love of my sanity, DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT ask me to do anything where Tony is pretty much fucking baby sitting Loki in the fucking Avengers tower. Shit pisses me off. Tony barely watches his own actions, you really think he is going to sit down and watch Loki's actions? No.

Ideas:

How about some evil on evil actions? I shall explain to any and all my partners who are interested in this.

Hit me with other suggestions.

So...I see you are looking for a partner. Three guesses which pairing I'm up for and the first two don't count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! This little challenge of yours is so hard. I'm pretty confident that I'm only going to need one guess. My answer is Tony x Loki. Yay! I'm the winner. Go me. This is why I'm awesome. You would you be so kind and send me a PM? Oh and feel free to tell me how right I am. ;)

Hey there! I've been craving a Tony x female OC pairing. The only problem is I've had a hard time finding someone who can play Tony right lol but I think you seem perfect for the job. I can play other canon side characters (male or female) if needed. I have a plot so if your interested I can send it over but I'm not 'married' to it so if you have other suggestions I am definitely listening. Wanna give that a go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that would be great and dandy as I'm up for the job but I don't do really like doing Canon x OC. Sorry.

Other pairings I'm looking for:

Clint x Natasha

Natasha x Bucky

Tony x Bruce

Suggest others I'm bored.

Oi! I'm in the mood for a (hopefully) longterm Loki x Tony. Placed between the first avengers and Iron man 3, you know, when Tony is having post dramatic stress attacks and is generally a mess ;D I want drama and angst. Loki is obviously not at his best either, being locked up and generally a failure. (For the rp, he will have broken out or something. Details we'll sort out). So, well, my point is that I want their frustration and personal issues to clash, having a rivalry romance or something, finding comfort with each other when just all the rest is a mess.

Would send you a pm but I just joined this site in my search xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back