• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm sorry! I have short term memory loss...

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
I'm Taps! I usually can write between a normally 1-4 sometimes more. I'm looking for someone who doesn't do one liners! We all can be lowered to them but I'm looking for someone who can really help me keep it going. Ok with dark stuff? How dark are you ok with? I love adventure. plot twists and putting my characters through hell lol! With some romance for extra drama.

DESPERATELY CRAVING THIS
My character is 19 and just coming to college. Your character is instantly attracted and asks my character out on a date. Then when the date day rolls around my character has no idea who you are.

Or something like that?? Idk! I'd love to do a short term memory loss character! :D Maybe we do one where your character is a theif and mine gets involved then doesn't remember? Or gets married one drunk night and wakes up doubly confused? Someone trying to con her then they both are confused when every 10 seconds she goes "Hi! We haven't met before!" GIVE ME DRAMA AND FUN!

Someone fulfill my dreams!!

Last edited:
Hello, I am testing out this site to see if it'll be good for Roleplaying. I prefer to do large responses during RPs so I think I can help you out. Your concept for a Roleplay sounds interesting! I haven't heard it before.

Oops sorry, but I'm going to be busy for awhile. I just got your 'Poke' message and I have work to do, I can probably respond by tomorrow. Sorry!

Oh lol! I was poking for the rp to go up so if anyone else wanted to do it with me they could :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back