• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some ideas

Bubulle

BLACKJACK!
Hi,

I'm looking for some longterm partner. There my ideas.

Metal gear solid

My character is a spy supposed to help Snake (Metal Gear Solid, the first game). It would be catched by a soldier, I want to keep it a little humorous on the RP, then it would be a romantic and comedy RP. a kind game of cat and mouse as it tries to escape from him. I'm looking for someone who will play the soldier.

Zelda skyward sworld

My character is a young woman who has always scare the other inhabitants of the island of Celestbourg, it has a black Celestrier a rare color, but that is not a sign of good omens. Because the other she was never going studies at the knight school, was a loner.

Your character is a knight who left school this year (so he is adult), focused on the honor, too seriously, sometimes a bit paranoid when he sees the danger, think that recent events its the fault of my character, but will soon realize she is not the evil monster who had attacked Zelda (in the game). Of course we can discuss that by note.

Zelda "original"

Dinjooru is the daughter of ganondorf, she reigns with her father on Hyrule after Link's failure to save Zelda, the woman does not tolerate the excesses of her who show is true face, Dinjoo starting to see him as a monster, like the others hylians see him. Then the woman help Link for flee from the cell, unfortunately this betrayal did not escape the eyes of Ganondorf...

I am looking for someone to play Link
smile.gif
send me a note. It's a "original" RP zelda not inspirated from the games who exist, then we can discuss about a plot.

AVP

1. My character is a hybrid queen alien and human, she is chased by the weyland company. Especially by a hunter who look like Daryl Dixon. You will understand I am looking for someone who will play the soldier.

2.My character is a soldier of the Weyland company, her duty is to catch the aliens, your character will be a hybrid human and alien male.

TWD

My character is a French woman who have 25 years. Victorine has come to live on USA with her mother at her stepfather house. Viky is the neighbor of Dixon family. Her stepfather was a rancher who was friends with Will. Victorine works in a game reserve not far from the place where Dixon and their friends want hunt (breaking the rules.) The woman often has to call the gamekeeper or rural policeman. The story would start some days before the start of the pandemic.

I'm looking for a Daryl Dixon for a longterm RP.

Harry Potter

My character is an albino witch is against the exploitation of animals for magic potions etc ... She loves dragons, who protected her from danger. It is part of the sorcerers who agree with ancient dragons as in the Middle Ages, when humans, dragons and wizards were three race and not only two as now witches and humans.

She also likes other magical animals, she understands their language. It takes a care shop to magical animals. She has some special magical powers.All that interested the Lord voldemort hoping rallied to his group the dragons. He ordered Severus Snape or Lucius Malfoy to catch her. You can play Lucius and Severus.

Tales of Symphonia

Here's an idea for a RP based on Tales of Symphonia, I would like to play a human, imprisoned in a farm desians by the elves. This could be a romance between a guard and my OC. I am looking for someone who would like to play a male desians guard for my OC.

World of Warcraft

My character is a human woman rejected by the alliance because of her misdeeds (she has a relative who worked for the Defias). It is found in Horde territory and tries to find a way to survive. An orc think capturing a human in their territory will allow him to have the prestige that his family deserves.

I'm looking for a male orc for a romance/humor rp

Resident Evil

Umbrella hunt humans survivors, capturing them for some experiments. My character is a woman strangely immune to viruses. This strongly interested Albert Wesker who ordered the soldiers to found and captured her . I'm looking for a soldier (oc) or Albert Wesker which would have a romantic relationship with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back