"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

Salex said:
yeah... i get a quite little feeling as well... but i cant make it out what it is...
BIGBOSS1975 said:
I get the feeling that he's trying to tell us something...

*Begins to aggressively wave the pointer signs to his avatar*

*Is Jumping up and down*​

Kingmalikai said:

*Begins to aggressively wave the pointer signs to his avatar*

*Is Jumping up and down*​
hhmmm... maybe a monkey? no a car wash advertising monkey!

Salex said:
well actually, can you summarize what happened? @Kingmalikai
Basically, this town had been locked up due to medical problems. Then, the mayor had a press conference. During his talking, ZOMBIES HAPPENED. The mayor got bit, and everyone was able to get outside, in one way or another. Now everyone's trying to get in a car or motorcycle to get away. Honestly though, if you really want to know what's happened, there's not really that much text to read through. You could easily catch yourself up.

Kingmalikai said:
Basically, this town had been locked up due to medical problems. Then, the mayor had a press conference. During his talking, ZOMBIES HAPPENED. The mayor got bit, and everyone was able to get outside, in one way or another. Now everyone's trying to get in a car or motorcycle to get away. Honestly though, if you really want to know what's happened, there's not really that much text to read through. You could easily catch yourself up.
well, where are you and who are you with?

Kingmalikai said:
I'm on the balcony of the courthouse. Helping everyone else escape.
courthouse.... wow, perfect, im writing a reply as i type this and i was planning for him to go to the courthouse xD

Salex said:
"wait... THE JUMP'S TOO FA-" he said before getting cut off by the door a few meters away from him breaking and hordes of zombies coming in. "well... now or never" he said as he took of his jacket. he then jumps and uses the rope to slide down with the help of his jacket. luckily, the jacket was not affected as it was quite heat-proof. he lands beside frank "wait... the horde's too big, the car won't hold" he said
@Kingmalikai
You do realize... Frank is on the Courthouse balcony. So how would you land beside him?

Kingmalikai said:
You do realize... Frank is on the Courthouse balcony. So how would you land beside him?
easy... PARKOUR! xD

but really, since the rope is connected from the roof of the p. building and the courthouse, all he needs to do is let go with his jacket about 2/3 of the way to land on the balcony, he has a quick and sharp mind so he is able to calculate the maths in like miliseconds xD

Salex said:
easy... PARKOUR! xD
but really, since the rope is connected from the roof of the p. building and the courthouse, all he needs to do is let go with his jacket about 2/3 of the way to land on the balcony, he has a quick and sharp mind so he is able to calculate the maths in like miliseconds xD
Ah, alright.

[QUOTE="Ryan Ports](OOC- Sorry for the late response...)
Alone. As usual, he was alone. Reznov sat in his small, dingy apartment by himself in the dark, taking a swig from a bottle of vodka every so often. About four hours ago, military officials had come through the building complex, notifying people to get to the town hall. When they came to his door and knocked, he stayed quiet, wishing not to be stuck with the rest like pigs in a pen. Whatever reason there was for it, Reznov didn't like it. Suddenly, as his lips touched the bottle once more, he heard something from outside his window, which looked out to the street outside. They were empty moments ago, but soon, there was the sound of panicking people. Not, screaming bloody murder people; no, this was a panick Reznov knew all too well. The kind you'd expect from a flock of sheep, sensing a wolf among their numbers. Shaky voices outside gave quick commands. One of which included a man, most likely telling his kids to do something. Car doors slammed, and so did doors to individual buildings. "Hmm..." Reznov mumbled to himself, pondering on why the street had become so filled with tension. Suddenly, his thoughts were broken by three gunshots, then a woman screaming something he didn't quite catch. Reznov wasted no time; like a natural reflex, he stood up and rushed over to the broom closet, which took four steps due to the small size of the room, and quickly pulled his old rifle, a scoped Mossin-Nagent, and crouched over to the window, opening it silently as he looked down to see what was going on. Right outside the building complex, just a block away on the other side of the street, there was a man with a gun and what appeared to be the corpse of his target just outside the open door, crimson beginning to flow down the short, concrete staircase outside like on every building on the street. "H-he just came after me! I-I didn't know Wh-what to do!" The man with the gun was obviously in shock, still standing there with his gun aimed at the fresh corpse with a bullet through it's skull and chest. Reznov was just about to close the window and return to his bottle of vodka before more screaming further down the street was heard, this time, it was multiple voices. The man with the gun looked down the street and just ran, a terrified look on his face. Reznov poked his head out the window cautiously and turned it towards the direction of the screaming, and now gunshots, were coming from. He couldn't see clearly enough, so used his scoped rifle and looked through the scope, seeing much clearer now. "My... God..." Reznov said slowly, seeing multiple people, jumping on other men and women, and tearing them apart, eating their remains. Reznov thought about opening fire, but knew that'd only make escaping such a fate as them would be much more difficult if he gave away his position. Instead, he slowly crept back, closed the window, changed clothes, put on his coat, grabbed his old machete and more ammunition (50 rounds +5 in rifle itself). He had no food to grab, but grabbed a large backpack he had and put in some extra clothes, leaving room for other supplies he intended on getting. Reznov wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew it wasn't normal. Cautiously opening the door that led out to the hall, he peeked his head out and silently moved out into the empty hall, the only sound being the chaos from outside. The hall was dark, due to only a few lights actually working. He moved carefully, not daring to make any sudden noises as he made his way to the stairwell and towards the door that led to the outside. You could say he was, ironically enough, ascending from darkness...

[/QUOTE]
I really love how you stylized the narration of the events sounds very much Reznovy. Yes I made that up and I don't give a shit! Also reply is coming soon.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]I really love how you stylized the narration of the events sounds very much Reznovy. Yes I made that up and I don't give a shit! Also reply is coming soon.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I thought I finished until like three days later actually but I guess I forgot to send it... xD anyway, highly anticipating your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back