"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

Speedwagon is here to stay...He's the only guy without powers nor tech that I know and love...Unless OCs are allowed.

HighSquirrelWarlock said:
What am i waiting for? I'm still a little fuzzy on how to even use this site
I don't want you to show up just yet. Our heroes are FINALLY just about to escape City Hall. I'm gonna be honest, as the GM, I really want out of there. A man can only do so much with one scene.

Everyone is in that van except Jenn xD hah but she has the motorcycle she need to tag along xD

@Hitomi Certainly an odd choice of character for a zombie roleplay. Then again, I did choose Tomoko Kuroki as one of my characters. Confirmed. When I give you the signal, you can join.

@Salex MILES EDGEWORTH BABY! Confirmed. As with everyone else recently joining, you can join when I give the signal.

@Thepotatogod I've never played any of the Dangan Ronpa games. The only thing I do know about them is that everything would be solved if Geese Howard was there. PREDICTABO. Anyway, Mr. Komaeda is confirmed. Blah blah blah wait for the signal.

Anyway, I think we have a WHOLE lot of people. I think I'm gonna need to put a hold on characters, for now.

BIGBOSS1975 said:
@Hitomi Certainly an odd choice of character for a zombie roleplay. Then again, I did choose Tomoko Kuroki as one of my characters. Confirmed. When I give you the signal, you can join.
@Salex MILES EDGEWORTH BABY! Confirmed. As with everyone else recently joining, you can join when I give the signal.

@Thepotatogod I've never played any of the Dangan Ronpa games. The only thing I do know about them is that everything would be solved if Geese Howard was there. PREDICTABO. Anyway, Mr. Komaeda is confirmed. Blah blah blah wait for the signal.

Anyway, I think we have a WHOLE lot of people. I think I'm gonna need to put a hold on characters, for now.
I have found another ace attorney fan.....

YYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

BIGBOSS1975 said:

YES TIME TO PREPARE THE ACE ATTORNEY PHOENIX WRIGHT JOKES!

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]YES TIME TO PREPARE THE ACE ATTORNEY PHOENIX WRIGHT JOKES!

[/QUOTE]
OBJECTIO-

Objection overruled

he was very wright all along mr edgeworth

GAAHHHH

Kingmalikai said:

*CLEARS THROAT VERY LOUDLY*

*IS WAVING GIANT POINTER SIGNS TOWARDS HIMSELF*​
BIGBOSS1975 said:
I get the feeling that he's trying to tell us something...
yeah... i get a quite little feeling as well... but i cant make it out what it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back