"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

I am ready as well, im on break xD

Cool and I am the one making a post fashionably late! Time for a long post to encompass the current events and get to the point we are at!

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Cool and I am the one making a post fashionably late! Time for a long post to encompass the current events and get to the point we are at!

[/QUOTE]
Aw yiss

Hoe can i butt in? xD (ma child and ma femlae xD )

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Yes, but you jumped in at a late time.

[/QUOTE]
No i was already posted. No one took notice of me x.x i posted second xD

LadyAria said:
No i was already posted. No one took notice of me x.x i posted second xD
No I know about the 1st post, you didn't post anything during the chaos going on until now.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]No I know about the 1st post, you didn't post anything during the chaos going on until now.

[/QUOTE]
I was at work? Lol

Also no unternet access xc

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Well I never scolded you for it, I was only stated after your 1st post you didn't reply until now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah i know you didnt scold me

Even i was only stating. And i didnt know how to enter till now really as well

LadyAria said:
Yeah i know you didnt scold me
Even i was only stating. And i didnt know how to enter till now really as well
Ok then. Looks like it's back to silly antics Deadpool!

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Ok then. Looks like it's back to silly antics Deadpool!

[/QUOTE]
xD lol

@The Great Catsby

Just a quick question before I OK this character... What do you mean by a weakness to steel? Is she allergic to it? Or is it just there as sort of a "Oh no, I've been stabbed in the chest! My weakness!"

Oh, and you can just make her health 4. No need for "halves" since there's only wins/losses when it comes to Die V. Die.

Same with you, @LadyAria you can just have Rey at 1 health, and Jenn at 4. Weapons/skills and the like only affect your roll in Die V. Die. Sorry, should've done this sooner. Didn't notice that stuff at the time. It was 3:00 in the morning, I was tired.

So if we base our bonuses in attack based on our abilities and (what I envisioned this is what I got)

Special Ops Training +5: Deadpool and The Punisher

Martial Artist +3: Kazuma Kiryu

Experienced Fighter +2: Jenifer

Average joes: Tomoko and the other little girl.

I think we can say this is a good assessment of fighting abilities at this point right?

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]So if we base our bonuses in attack based on our abilities and (what I envisioned this is what I got)
Special Ops Training +5: Deadpool and The Punisher

Martial Artist +3: Kazuma Kiryu

Experienced Fighter +2: Jenifer

Average joes: Tomoko and the other little girl.

I think we can say this is a good assessment of fighting abilities at this point right?

[/QUOTE]
Looks good to me.

Ill reply in a few hrs .. almost finished from work

LadyAria said:
Ill reply in a few hrs .. almost finished from work
Well I just saved your pretty little ass in total Deadpool fashion. Just a bunch of random stupidity while chopping up zombie guts everywhere. Only in Coldwell folks.

Deadpool style is confusing me xD

LadyAria said:
Deadpool style is confusing me xD
Exactly! That is exactly how you should be feeling! That and also laughter, and a bit of annoyance from your characters perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back