• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I'm new, this is a practice RP (few rules)

Tomika

zoop

HI!

Basically, this roleplay will be anything you want it to be.

Barely any limits at all. You start it off with your story or characters.

The only rules are the basic forum rules and that you cannot control others' characters

... unless they allow you to.

BEGIN!

I'll start it off. Remember, I'm new. I'm not good
:D

How about we start at 8:20... School will start at 8:40.

The school name is... Kumorimashita High!

(I literally just put 'danger' through english to japanese and added 'high.' Pretty cool how easy it is, huh?)

Okay, I'll start with one of my characters gettin' ready for skool.

Methanol Pure was packing her bag, checking if she forgot anything.

Tomika said:

HI!

Basically, this roleplay will be anything you want it to be.

Barely any limits at all. You start it off with your story or characters.

The only rules are the basic forum rules and that you cannot control others' characters

... unless they allow you to.

BEGIN!

I'll start it off. Remember, I'm new. I'm not good
:D

How about we start at 8:20... School will start at 8:40.

The school name is... Kumorimashita High!

(I literally just put 'danger' through english to japanese and added 'high.' Pretty cool how easy it is, huh?)

Okay, I'll start with one of my characters gettin' ready for skool.

Methanol Pure was packing her bag, checking if she forgot anything.
I wished to join,but I'm in a different timezone (I guess?), I can't get up at 8:20, and well... my school is 1:00 Pm (BRT Timezone) to 5:00 Pm.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
I wished to join,but I'm in a different timezone (I guess?), I can't get up at 8:20, and well... my school is 1:00 Pm (BRT Timezone) to 5:00 Pm.
lol you dont have to get up at that time just the time in the rp where school sgtarts is8:20 sorry for misunderstand

oh and

Methanol head out to the bus and saw her friend, Chrome, sitting on the farthest back seat in his lonesome.

Methanol always liked Chrome in a close way. She smiled and went to sit beside him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomika said:
lol you dont have to get up at that time just the time in the rp where school sgtarts is8:20 sorry for misunderstand
oh and

Methanol head out to the bus and saw her friend, Chrome, sitting on the farthest back seat in his lonesome.

Methanol always liked Chrome in a close way. She smiled and went to sit beside him.

(Well, is this a realistic roleplay? Or a 'fantasy' one?)

(Because I have two Chara CS ready, one for realistic, one for fantasy.)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Well, is this a realistic roleplay? Or a 'fantasy' one?)

(Because I have two Chara CS ready, one for realistic, one for fantasy.)
(its fantasy but includes humans. my characters are humans few are from space or somthn and quite a few are these 'mewitheo' things i made because i was bored so both but fantasy)

(ok hold on im gonna get my iPad to draw because i cant draw on this crappy computer with the mouse. i wanna draw a character n stuff for this or other rps)

Tomika said:
(its fantasy but includes humans. my characters are humans few are from space or somthn and quite a few are these 'mewitheo' things i made because i was bored so both but fantasy)

(ok hold on im gonna get my iPad to draw because i cant draw on this crappy computer with the mouse. i wanna draw a character n stuff for this or other rps)
(I think I will make a werewolf chara, and try to make it less OP as possible, of course....with your permission.)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(I think I will make a werewolf chara, and try to make it less OP as possible, of course....with your permission.)
(ok. a new character i mention later will be a neko and ill draw that one then methanol. i may take a long time so ill go offline until im done)

(I wish to join your fantasy dear Tomika if you'll have me that issss.* Flicks tongue curiously.*)

Jonathan Corwin, a new person in town, slowly walked towards the bus stop while looking down. He didn't wanted to be seen, so he stayed that way.

'School, a...bloody....school...' He thought.

(sorry for not being on lol)

"Oh, um... Chrome? Is it okay I call you that?" Methanol asked. "Yes. It may be the first day of school, but you already know me. It doesn't matter." Chrome responded. Methanol never heard someone call Chrome by his first name. He was always called Mr. Diopside. Methanol never understood why... She planned to ask him about the strange activity from people around him, but it was too loud on the bus. Kids were screaming at the top of their lungs. She saw two boys and a girl fight over a DS someone snuck on the bus. "Alright, kids. We will only be movin' in about 15 minutes or more. Some students aren't here alrea'y and it's only 8:23 AM." The bus driver spoke. Chrome patiently waited, but Methanol wished they would just go already.

Jonathan entered the bus and went to the back, trying to be alone, but he noticed there was someone there already, so he took a seat right in-front of them, but still trying to not be noticed. He was getting angry with the kids yelling.

"EVERYONE! SHUT UP ALREADY, WILL 'YA?" He shouted, if somebody looked at him in that exact second, they would notice his wolf-like fangs.

Kio looked at the guy that screamed. She was in her normal outfit that made her look a bit like a pirate. (My profile pic without the sword,gun, and bandana) She was being silent but looked at him still

"That..." Kio said after seeing his fangs "Is awesome...." she said and pretended to zip her lips "I will keep my mouth shut about it" she said with a smile "That secret is safe with me.. Nice to meet you Jonathan" @AtlasTheShapeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back