• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I'm new, this is a practice RP (few rules)

"Hey call me Lore not lad, I don't like lad. Nice buddy by the way he seems ... interesting." *Lore grinned mischievously at the pair.* "Would you like to go out to eat some time and have a friendly chat." *Lore snatched the girl careful to look as nice as possible.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at the boy" sure la i mean Lore sorry i'm a piarate arr" she say teasing herself about being a piarate she giggled a little

*Lore blushed and quickly turned back to his food. He hated feeling helpless to control his emotions.* "Ya cool just whenever you are free we can go some place nice. You have a pretty laugh I like it." *Lore said quietly in a sheepish way. He was being his usual up front self.*

:P

*Lore laughed to him self at the guys attitude it was entertaing. What a good thing to be in the presence of one of his kind. It kept them alive most of the time.* " Well I'll be off to first period bye."

"Im not in any really.... but i will be busy with Cheerleader buisness" she said "But if i was going to choose.... I would do that Pirate club.... "

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her as she bite her lip" what clubs do you like Kio" shse asked wondering what was the wink for as she just blushed @The Unamed Character

Kenzie just smiled" oh sweet they have piarte club thats awesome so do you have a roommate" she asked lazy

((I just finished mine.... I made loaded potatoes))

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just smiled" oh sweet they have piarte club thats awesome so do you have a roommate" she asked lazy
"I thought it was you" she said laughing "Even if it wasnt.... she isnt here so you can be my roomate"

Kenzie just smiled" sure" she say as she smiled looking at her" i like to be in a dance club or something i think i like dancing" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back