• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm New Here

Adorian

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there.

I roleplayed a little when I was younger on a variety of other sites. It was a huge hobby of mine, and probably the reason my English teacher loved me.

If I had known about websites like this one before, I would never have given it up. The escapism, the collaboration, the time flying by as you write up a storm with music in the background. I've tried my hand at writing before, but I always find myself writing around two thousand words then deleting it in a fit of perfectionistic anger.

I'm 19 years old, and Scottish. I'd appreciate it if only those 18 or above contacted me as I personally feel weird having any interaction with a minor, especially in the context of roleplaying. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for someone that'd be willing to at least give a rookie the chance to get the rust off.

Please, PM me if you're even somewhat down for any genre of Fantasy or Realistic.

Hope to get to know some of you, and finally write a thousand words I don't delete.

Do you like fandoms?
In all honesty I’ve never done a fandom RP before. I’m completely clueless as to what they entail, too, but if you can be bothered explaining it to me I would be infinitely thankful.

im super interested in fantasy rp!! i dont have much of an idea right now but i'd love to brainstorm with you (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back