• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm looking for an rp partner. Why else would this be here?

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
Hi! I think I'm gonna lay down some rules and whatnot before you message me or comment or whatever. So that's what I'm gonna do.

1) My minimum response length is at least four sentences. I get sometimes there can be a lull in the story, but like.. If there is and I don't say anything, say something and we can skip to something more interesting. No one-word responses. That's hella annoying

2) I really enjoy OORP talking so like we can be having a totally different conversation outside of the rp while our characters are like, going through something terrible. So don't be afraid to send me memes or corny jokes or weird things you found because chances are I will laugh my butt off.

3) That being said, this is my most important rule because this kind of crap has happened to me TWICE now. DO NOT THINK THAT WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP JUST BECAUSE OUR CHARACTERS ARE. IT'S WEIRD, IT'S CREEPY, IT'S UNWANTED. Thank you.

4) I'm kind of a busy gal. I'm not going to be on 24/7, I have a lot going on and I have meets for the next to weekends so... Keep that in mind if I don't reply in a couple of hours. I will let you know when I'm not going to be able to answer, but still. Gotta put a note. Also, tell me your favorite word when you message me so I know you read stuff and I didn't write all this for nothing.

5) I can play male characters, I'm just not very good at it. I prefer playing the female role. Also, I'm willing to double up on characters when there's more than our characters in a scenario. Please be willing to do the same because it kinda adds more depth???? If that makes sense.

6) Let me know if you're not comfortable with cursing and I will do my best to censor myself.

7) I like working out ideas with my rp partners because it gives the story something to work towards. That also being said, please don't make me come up with all the ideas. Let's chat it out and bounce off of each other's ideas because it's that kind of creative stuff that really gets the whole thing moving, you know?

8) This is the last thing I want to mention! I enjoy writing a great deal, so I have many book ideas. Some of the ideas I offer may be book ideas I have or the characters I use may be from past stories I have written. They're kind of precious to me and I enjoy seeing the ways they can be molded in different situations. I'm also always open for critique, but never for hate on how they are. They're that way for a reason but I'm always open to ideas.

Okay, that's more than I intended to write. I'm sorry oops-
Anyway. Please message me if you're interested! I'll do just about any genre, but I'm not really part of any fandoms anymore so I'm not as open to them as I used to be. Thanks for bearing with me!

yush, a roleplayer who has peaked my interest once again~~ fufufufufu, oh um word I uh!?…. potato m-maybe birb I dunno!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back