• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm looking for a black butler roleplay

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This will be strictly going by the manga plot (I'm on vol 14 almost 15) and strictly ccxoc with no doubles I am sick, weak minded, and weak at the moment and I do not need the stress of writing a canon character I am open to go by the anime but there is not much to work with when it unless you want to do something based off s2 with Alois and them (yes he is one of my oc's love interests) I am very much open to head canoning and whatnot but the only AU I will do is Yandere. I recently did a complete redo of my oc for black butler and I really want to use Linette who was previously Kim Mia who I wrote as a 12 year old, fresh into having consistant ocs. She has a wide range of love interests from ciel himself to the Prefect 4 and Undertaker or even Sebastian. DM me if you are interested and I'll send over Linette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back