• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
gingerwayne gingerwayne /////

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

Morado always hated electrical, and that was for a very, very good reason. Ah, three people, dead, and in the same place, too, when they had been reported weeks apart.

Today, Captain had decided to give them all the electrical tasks: distributor, divert power, download data, and wiring. They had only a cup of coffee, which wasn't enough to wake them up just yet.
Being alone in electrical was scary enough, but the tired crewmate could give less of a shit if they died here. After all, what was there to live for after all they've gone through in their 24 years of living?

They simply sigh, opening the wire box for their first task of the day. Simple- like wire to like wire. Of course, the tiny shock and tingle that came with the connection was ever present, but at least they had built in hand protection with the suits they wore. Of course, with their sleepy state, the wires were a bit harder to do today.

Why?

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: Sprout

Today was very much like any other day. And by that, he meant it hurt. It hurt bad. Ever since that...thing...had invaded his mind, taken over his body, everything seemed to hurt. The worst part was that he could still think. He was aware of every action, though he was only focused enough to overcome the horrible urges rarely.

He wasn't even sure how he ended up in electrical. Maybe the vents...but he was there in the shadows, just waiting for someone to show up. It was hungry today. Too hungry. And Morado was the unlucky person who had tasks in electrical. He wanted to fight it, but he felt himself sneaking up, ready to make the kill.

He pinned them to the wall, the parasite yearning to finish it, but he didn't let it. He forced himself to drop his hand and let them go. "I'm sorry..." he breathed, before realizing that wasn't nearly good enough. "You can't tell anyone. I was able to stop it now but there's no guarantee I'll be able to again."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado surely didn't expect to be pinned against the wall and murdered today.
I mean, being pinned against the wall is different when it's intended to create that nice, sexual tension.

This site doesn't allow that, but that's not the point. Morado was going to die.

Well, did they care? No. They did not. But Carrot was here, forcing them against the wall, but something stopped him from killing them then and there. They were, rightly, a bit shocked, their body pumping adrenaline in response to the almost imminent ending of their life.

But then Carrot said that they couldn't tell anyone. Well, they had just found out he was the Impostor, after all. Well, one of them. Morado had yet to find out who the other one was.

"Yeet, I won't," they said in a tired, delirious state before, somewhat suddenly, falling onto the floor and taking a nap. They were always tired, but not due to a lack of sleep. Narcolepsy, maybe?​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Okay. Morado was just...on the floor. This was not how he expected the interaction to go at all. But it did look suspicious. Shiiiiiiiit. He didn't know what else to do, so he sat down next to them and waited. They had to wake up eventually, right? And no one else seemed to be coming into electrical which was nice. He wouldn't kill anybody today, hopefully.

They were kind of cute. Carrot had always thought that but especially now that they were sleeping. All peaceful and stuff. He reached out and tried to fix their hair a little. He felt more human now than he had in weeks. Who would've thought that catching feelings would do the trick?

It hurt a little less, too. He could actually relax and lay down next to them, closing his eyes for a moment, not meaning to fall asleep. But he did. So now they were both passed out on the floor. Cool.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado woke up in MedBay. Of course, being concerned, the doctor on board, Verde Young, a green crewmate, had gotten the two into MedBay since they had just, well, passed out on the electrical floors rather than on a couch, or a bed, or a MedBay gurney, even.

She only cited fatigue, and ordered both Morado and Carrot to rest. The Captain, Pink, walks in, smiling at Verde as she asked her to leave. Verde obeys, and Pink makes her way over to Carrot. She, too, was an Impostor, and like him, just wanted to be human again.

"What happened hon?" She asked him quietly, looking back at the still tired crewmate, then back to him. "I guess you were able to resist it this time.... well, how are you feeling?"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

First off, ow. His head really hurt. Secondly, he was in medbay now. Which meant someone took him there. And Morado. And it looked like that was Pink. He had to admit that was a relief. Pink was an ally. Someone he could trust. They were in the same position, after all.

"Not great. Hungry..." It sounded innocent enough, but Carrot knew Pink would understand the true meaning behind his words. "Didn't wanna kill them," he added in a whisper. "But it's angry now."

He glanced over at Morado to make sure they hadn't heard that part. It wasn't a secret anymore, but that still would worry them to hear, probably.​

Morado Gray Castelija

"I bet that." The very tall captain nods, patting his head. "I just hope they can cure us soon! It's rough."

Pink looks to Morado. "So you tried to kill em, and they know now?" she whispers to him, the crewmate occupied with trying to locate their glasses, which Verde had taken off. "I guess that means I have to tell them, too. They seem to be cooperating with silence. Verde is trying to get a narcolepsy diagnosis- you don't just fall asleep in electrical. Three people have died in there because of the damn parasite we're hosting...."

Pink sighs again. "It's been rough since Yellow was ejected."
Armarillo, the third Impostor, had been caught and ejected the previous week. Being Morado's sister, it took a huge toll on their emotional well-being, and they had become even more depressed and cut off than usual.
"Just talk to them, I'll probably arrange a private meeting in comms."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Armarillo got herself caught, and that was that. Only two imposters left. The crew was getting antsy to find them, too. Either one of them could be ejected any day now. One kill in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was over.

"I know. It hurts." He sat up with some difficulty. "I guess if you wanna tell them, you can, but the less people that know, the better. Poor thing." He frowned over at them, obviously with some affection. "You're right. I'll talk to them and sort this all out."

With that, he stood and moved over to the chair near their bed, waiting again for them to wake up.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Pink nods, leaving MedBay. By now, Morado had found their glasses and was looking at Carrot.

The monitors beeped periodically, a heartbeat. The alive crewmates were functioning normally.

"Why... why didn't you kill me?" Genuine confusion and curiosity laced their words. To be honest, they were wondering why. They kinda wanted to die, but they didn't, and was only told to be quiet.

They sniffle, putting their hands together. "I wanted to die, to be with Armarillo again, so you're free to kill me, I won't tell anyone it's you."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Well that was depressing as fuck! Carrot sighed softly, reaching out for a second before pulling back, deciding that it wasn't a good idea. "Morado, come on...you can't just give up. I didn't kill you because I don't wanna kill anyone at all." Or because he had a crush.

"Do you feel okay? I mean you kinda passed out randomly." He shifted slightly in his seat. Maybe they had narcolepsy, maybe it was something more sinister.

That was what worried him the most. The parasite could want to spread.

Morado Gray Castelija

"But I want to die. That's the thing. I'm tired of living. My sister is gone, Carrot. My only family!" They were now on the verge of tears. Great.

"And don't impostors need to eat human flesh to survive? I could have been your next meal. You needed me." They took off their glasses, as to not get them wet with their tears. "I should have died! Please kill me now! Please!"

They were begging to be killed at this point. They just wanted to see their sister, who was now a sabotaging ghost.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: SProut

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm not going to kill you. You don't deserve that. No one does." He reached out and gently wiped the tears from their cheeks.

"Look uh...I think you're cool, and a good crewmate and stuff, so..." He was obviously blushing, though he looked down to try and hide it.

He scratched the back of his neck and then looked back up at them. "Sorry. I'm kinda awkward..."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado only continued to cry. "Why? I know you're an Impostor and I'm giving you every right to kill me! Hell, they won't even vote you off if they catch you! They don't even give a shit about me."

They didn't even take the hint, they were so upset. "I'm not even a good crewmate. I fall asleep everywhere. I can't even get my tasks done in time! It adds up!"

They were now full-on sobbing.

"JUST KILL ME! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY! END MY SUFFERING! PLEASE!"

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

This time, Carrot didn't hesitate to reach out and take their hand. He held it gently, squeezing every so often in a comforting sort of way. "No. I'm not going to. You're a great crewmate and an awesome person."

He wanted to kiss their forehead, but there was a good chance he would end up eating them if he got that close, and he really didn't want to do that. "And people would care if you died! They'd vote me out in a second. Or worse, they'd figure out Pink and blame her."

He let out another breath, trying to keep calm as they sobbed. "You're gonna be fine, I promise. It's all okay."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado continued to rack with uncontrollable sobs. "I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU, KILL ME! OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF!"

There was a scalpel lying nearby, one Verde used to do minor surgeries, everyone remembers her using it once when Blue got a piece of broken glass shoved up his foot.

They grab that scalpel, letting it barely touch their chest. "Do it, coward." they said, somewhat coldly. "You're not even a good Impostor if you won't."

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot flinched slightly as they yelled. "No! Stop it!" He tried to grab the scalpel out of their hands, but he wasn't fast enough.

For a moment, he was worried they were going to do it and Carrot would be too late to stop them. But they spoke instead and he couldn't help but let out a breath.

"I don't wanna be a good imposter. I wanna be a terrible imposter. I don't wanna kill anyone, Morado. And you shouldn't either."​

Morado Gray Castelija

They shakily drop the scalpel, shakily standing up, still sobbing, tears dripping onto the floor. They looked out the MedBay doors.

"Fine, then, I'll do it myself."

They leave MedBay, making a right turn towards the cafeteria, and, opening the plexiglass, pressed the big red button harshly with the palm of their hand.

"An Emergency Meeting has been called by PURP4." a robotic voice drones. "Please report to the cafeteria immediately."

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot stood up after them, head pounding. He ignored it. Morado was more important.

"Stop! No! Wait!" he yelled as they ran through the halls.

An emergency meeting. They were going to do it in front of everyone. Carrot caught up to them and got close, managing to take the scalpel from their hand.

"Please don't. I care about you so much. We all do. I-I cared about you enough that I could fight it. If there's no other reason, stay alive so you save everyone else."​

Morado Gray Castelija

"Awe." Brown somewhat awed at this show of love from Carrot to Morado.
"Anyway, what is this meeting for?" She tilted her head.
"I'm turning myself in," Morado said calmly. "I'm an Impostor."

100% a lie, they knew who the Impostors were now, but they were so upset, so grieved, so utterly in despair they were willing to lie and get themself ejected.

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot had not been expecting that at all. His eyes widened and he backed away a few steps.

"That's not true. They're not the imposter. Don't-Don't vote them off." He shook his head, taking their hand.

"You don't have to trust me, but trust them. They couldn't kill anyone." He looked over at Morado, frowning. He whispered: "I'm not letting you do that."​

Morado Gray Castelija

"It is me, you just haven't caught me yet." Morado said, still shaking, tears still falling.

Most of the crew didn't know if it was guilt or their grief from losing their sister. After a small robotic voice said "Begin Voting. 60 Seconds Remain", a few tablets chime, people have begun to vote.

They broke into sobs, praying that the voting chimes were the crew selecting them.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Voting. Oh god. This was terrifying. Both for Morado and for Carrot and for Pink.

"Skip it. Don't vote for them. Don't vote anyone out." He skipped the vote and hoped that everyone else did too. It seemed like they probably would, maybe. There was no proof, after all.

"Morado, I...I can't lose you, okay?"​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado cries, voting themself. They were getting their tablet wet with the tears.

"Voting Ends in Five Seconds," the robot chimes. Then, one last ping.

"PURP4 has Two Votes. The Remainder of the votes have been Skipped. No one will be ejected. Two Impostors Remain."

That made Morado even more upset. They wanted to scream. But not now, all they did was sob.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

They had all made it through. Carrot let out a breath of relief and almost fell over. It was an overwhelming relief, and it wasn't even about himself.

He didn't think before wrapping Morado up in a tight hug. He refused to let them go.

"Don't try that again. I swear. I'd miss you so much." But his stomach was so, so hungry. He would have to kill someone soon.​

Morado Gray Castelija

They stopped for a moment, a bit taken aback by the hug. Why was he so affectionate all of a sudden?

But Morado was touch-starved. They never really got affection shown to them as a child.

Now they were here, being shown affection by an Impostor, out of all people. They blush a moment before breaking into heavy sobs, crying into his chest, a grieved cry, as one does when they watch someone they love die.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back