• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m Down for Almost Anything.

yuyu

🐳🐳🐳
I’m happy to do any type of roleplay (except for fandoms—I’m not in any because I’m a boring person that studies a lot). I’m really busy with state testing and family issues so I’ll probably be giving you shorter replies and I might not reply every day. My laptop is also broken, so until I can fix it I’m on my phone and let me tell you, the amount that people write is overwhelming for someone that doesn’t have trained thumbs.
What do I look for in a partner? Well, I’m looking for someone who’s understanding (I've been roleplaying for a while, but my writing abilities aren’t exactly college level yet) and for someone who would like to chat OOC. I love making new friends! That’s why I’m on the Internet.
Since I’m not putting as much effort as I usually do on replies, I expect you to give about half as well. We can still make a good roleplay out of it if we really wanted to! In all honesty, I’m just a really chill roleplayer. You don’t need to mention every little thing, just give me enough to build off on. Enough to keep the roleplay going, and enough to keep it interesting. If you don’t like the way I roleplay after a few replies, please tell me! I wouldn’t mind just being friends. Roleplaying with you is just a bonus. Do me a favor and send pictures of your pets if you have any!

My fingers are tired. Bye bye.

I’m into more modern roleplays with fantasy elementsa do all that. I’m fine with any pairing you prefer!

I’m into more modern roleplays with fantasy elementsa do all that. I’m fine with any pairing you prefer!

Omg! I love modern fantasy stuff! How do you feel playing male characters? Most of my characters are female and I usually prefer MxF, what about you?

Omg! I love modern fantasy stuff! How do you feel playing male characters? Most of my characters are female and I usually prefer MxF, what about you?
I’m perfectly fine with that! Dm me, will you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back