• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm dedicated ❤️ MxM Modern and Fantasy Pairings

Devious

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Devious Partner Search | MxM
About Me

Hi! I'm glad you were able to stumble across my 'devious' thread. I'm sixteen and going to be junior in highschool. I've been roleplaying on JCink forums since early 2019. So I have been roleplaying for about 4 years. Not nearly as long as some of the veterans on this site. I like to think that I am good at it and have very specific flavors when it comes to roleplaying. I tend to lean more towards one on one roleplays because they are overall more reliable and I get quickly entranced with what we are writing together!

What I'm Looking for in a Partner:

There are something that I look for when looking for a roleplay partner. I'm not super picky or needy just hace general requirements that I would love to see met if possible.

Gender Pairing
I prefer doing male x male (mxm,m/m) style roleplays. All I ask is that my partner is also comfortable with mxm pairings.

Posting Wants
Am I going to be upset if you don't respond right away, absolutely not. When it comes to getting a reply from you in our roleplay I'm only looking for a response once every two weeks. While I will try to reply within a week. I have lots of free time at night and on the weekends due to my work schedule. So I will be online a lot.

Posting Lengths
I'm looking for my partners to be able to give me at least three paragraphs. I am capable of writing a fuck ton when given something to work off of. As roleplaying is collaborative in general!

Doubling
I prefer to play more than one character in a roleplay. These don't have to be main characters but could be. I'm even happy if they are only NPCs. I tend to get more into a roleplay involving two or more characters ❤️

Genres I prefer and some plots:

There are two genres that I am super drawn too, but don't be afraid to think outside the box. You may still peak an interest that I have deep down inside of me. I'm always open to more than what I've listed. My two favorite genres to roleplay is Fantasy and Modern.

Modern
Celebrity and Fan:
Plot: A famous celebrity and an ordinary fan cross paths by chance. The fan has always admired the celebrity from afar, but a chance encounter leads to a deeper connection. They navigate the challenges of fame, privacy, and societal expectations, all while exploring their growing romantic feelings.

Summer Camp Confidants:
Plot: Two teenage boys are brought together as counselors at a summer camp. Initially, they have contrasting personalities and goals for the summer, but as they spend time together, they form a deep bond. Exploring the camp's adventures, dealing with campers, and navigating their own personal struggles, they discover a growing attraction that challenges them to confront their fears and embrace their true selves.

Sports Rivals:
Plot: Two star athletes from rival high schools find themselves competing against each other in various sports. Their rivalry is intense on the field, but as they spend more time together, they develop a mutual respect and undeniable chemistry. This plot can delve into the complexities of competitive sports, team dynamics, and the challenges of balancing personal ambition with growing affection.

Summer Exchange Students:
Plot: Two young men from different countries participate in a summer exchange program and end up as roommates in a foreign land. As they navigate cultural differences, language barriers, and homesickness, they rely on each other for support and companionship. Their friendship blossoms into a tender romance that encourages them to embrace their unique experiences and redefine their perspectives on life.

Drama Club Protagonists:
Plot: In a high school drama club, two boys are cast as the leads in a school production. As they rehearse, they discover an undeniable chemistry both on and off stage. This plot can explore the challenges of school theater, the pressures of performance, and the complexities of adolescent identity as they navigate their feelings for each other amidst the drama and excitement of the production.

Tutoring Connection:
Plot: One student struggling with academics becomes the tutor for another student who excels in their studies. As they spend time together, the tutor helps the struggling student not only academically but also in discovering hidden talents and building self-confidence. This tutoring arrangement leads to a deeper connection, friendship, and a growing romance as they learn from each other and overcome their personal challenges.

Childhood Friends' Summer Reunion:
Plot: Two childhood friends, separated during their early teenage years, reunite during a summer vacation in their hometown. As they reminisce about their past adventures, they realize that their bond runs deeper than just friendship. Throughout the summer, they embark on new adventures, strengthen their connection, and explore their feelings, leading to a heartwarming and nostalgic romance.
Fantasy
Mage Apprentice and Guardian:
Plot: A young aspiring mage is assigned a seasoned guardian to train and protect them. As they delve into the magical arts together, a strong bond forms between them. They face trials and challenges, unraveling a greater magical threat. Their relationship grows as they rely on each other's strengths and confront their own insecurities, leading to a powerful partnership both in magic and romance.

Chosen Ones:
Plot: Two teenagers discover they are both "chosen ones" destined to save their realm from an ancient evil. As they embark on a perilous quest, they must learn to harness their unique powers and work together. Along the way, their connection deepens, and they navigate their growing attraction amidst battles, magical creatures, and the weight of their shared destiny.

Academy of Magic:
Plot: In a prestigious magical academy, two students from different backgrounds are paired as roommates. They initially clash due to their contrasting magical abilities, but as they navigate their studies and the school's mysterious events, they discover that their powers complement each other. Together, they unravel secrets, face magical trials, and find solace in each other's presence, leading to a profound bond and a forbidden romance.

Shape-shifter and Human:
Plot: A shape-shifter from a hidden magical realm finds themselves drawn to a human teenager with an extraordinary ability to see beyond illusions. As they spend time together, the shape-shifter's true form is revealed, and they must navigate the complexities of their connection. This plot explores themes of self-acceptance, understanding differences, and the challenges of intermingling magical and human worlds.

Elemental Guardians:
Plot: Two young men discover they possess the ability to control different elements and are chosen as guardians of their respective realms. As they train together under the guidance of ancient beings, they develop a deep bond and share the responsibility of protecting their realms from dark forces. This plot combines elemental magic, epic battles, and a blossoming romance as they navigate their dual roles as guardians and lovers.

Witch and Familiar:
Plot: A fledgling witch and their newly acquired familiar, a mischievous and charismatic magical creature, embark on a journey to uncover the truth about the witch's heritage. Together, they explore enchanted realms, encounter mythical creatures, and learn to harness the witch's powers. Their relationship evolves from a mentor-student dynamic to a profound connection filled with trust, loyalty, and a love that transcends magical boundaries.

If you're interested!
If you are interested in anything above and want to build a wonderful roleplay together please reply or react and I'll start a DM. I will be also scratching out pairings as they get chosen! I look forward to rping with you!

Devious

I was wondering if it was okay if my character was non-binary. i understand you do mxm but was wondering it that included non-binary people. it’s okay if it doesn’t, i was just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back