• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Im bored

does anyone want to undertale roleplay?
I believe I shall attempt at this role play. I have never roleplayed with anyone before, so this can be a good place to start.
Fear not however, though my Roleplaying skills may be of a beginner's level, my writing skills are at the very least, tolerable.
I trust you understand my situation, and are willing to accept my application, but it will be of no problem to me otherwise.

Also I have been in the "fandom" of Undertale once before, I have a knowledge of the story and some fan created stories as well.

I believe I shall attempt at this role play. I have never roleplayed with anyone before, so this can be a good place to start.
Fear not however, though my Roleplaying skills may be of a beginner's level, my writing skills are at the very least, tolerable.
I trust you understand my situation, and are willing to accept my application, but it will be of no problem to me otherwise.

Also I have been in the "fandom" of Undertale once before, I have a knowledge of the story and some fan created stories as well.
Ok :33: I have most defintally roleplayed before all in this fandom but this site is new to me so i'm very well lost :/:so forgive me for i'm not quite sure how to do this on this site, so if you could help me that'd br great:3:

Ok :33: I have most defintally roleplayed before all in this fandom but this site is new to me so i'm very well lost :/:so forgive me for i'm not quite sure how to do this on this site, so if you could help me that'd br great:3:

I am quite new to this website as well, clueless as to what I may ever do, but upon reading this text, I feel I have a better grasp at what I am to do.
How to Roleplay!

You talk kinda fancy, I know that sounds silly but It's unique and that's always a good thing. :33:Do you talk like that irl as well?
Why as a matter of fact, I do.
If you are worried I may make a character talk as I do, fear not. I can very well act in a character.
For example:
Sans: "Heya kiddo, wannna have a bad time?"

Why as a matter of fact, I do.
If you are worried I may make a character talk as I do, fear not. I can very well act in a character.
For example:
Sans: "Heya kiddo, wannna have a bad time?"
:3: That's very considerate of you, but it's ok I wasn't worried, I like the way you talk:33: you remind me a lot of gaster, or green, which I believe is Gastertale Papyrus, I may be a little addicted to the fandom XD

:3: That's very considerate of you, but it's ok I wasn't worried, I like the way you talk:33: you remind me a lot of gaster, or green, which I believe is Gastertale Papyrus, I may be a little addicted to the fandom XD
Ah, Gaster. I find that the scientific or "nerdy" characters of fandom's are so relatable.
I take an interest in his character, though not much is canonically known about him.

Ah, Gaster. I find that the scientific or "nerdy" characters of fandom's are so relatable.
I take an interest in his character, though not much is canonically known about him.
im really sorry we had a power outage but i can definatally talk with you later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back