• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Im bored 24/7 help

StrawberryDreamer

Fake adult
Hi I’m Becca and I’m bored af all of the time. I’m 17 and would prefer not to rp with anyone over 25 (unless we click right away). I’m female, but I’m not picky when it comes to pairings. I’m okay with playing either gender.

Plots

1. Demon Au- Person A is messing with a friend and they try a demon summoning ritual they found online. Not expecting it to work, person A is shocked when Person B appears out of no where. Person B thought they were here just to kill Person A, but Person A did the ritual wrong, and is now bound to Person B for life. Can they accommodate to their new predicament?

2. Coffee Shop Au- Person A has been working at Starbucks for years now, stuck at this dead end job. Person B is bright and cheery, having just been hired. Can they bring a smile back to Person A’s face?

3. Depression Au- Person A feels like their life is over. Their parents are barely ever home, all of their friends hate them, and the person they were dating cheated on them. Life feels hopeless. They decide it's no use trying anymore. Late at night, they decide to climb the railing on the bridge close to their house. They are about to jump when Person B grabs them from behind. Can Person B turn their life around?

4. Rebel Au- Person A has always been the bad kid, doing drugs, partying, skipping class, and doing graffiti. Person B has always been the safe kid, following the rules, going to bed early, turning in work on time, and respecting their parents. Person B’s life seems boring, they want more. Can Person A show them a little fun?

5. Bully Au- Person A has always picked on Person B. Person B has never understood. What happens when the two are at a party and Person A makes a drunk confession?

6. Mafia Au- Person A is a member of an organized crime ring. Person B is a police officer. What happens when Person A falls head over heals?

I will probably write more, but these were the plots I could think of for now.

Fandom (these are optional, I’m just fine with doing OCxOC)

Voltron-
Keith x Lance
Pidge x OC
Keith x OC
Shiro x Allura
Matt x Shiro
Shiro x OC
Lance x OC

Homestuck-
Troll/human x OC (I had too many to list out lol)
Dirk x Jake
Karkat x Dave
Karkat x John
Dave x John
Jade x Dave
Cronus x Kankri

Riverdale-
Jughead x Betty
Veronica x OC

Harry Potter-
Harry x Draco
Draco x OC

Yuri on Ice-
Yuri x Victor
Victor x OC
Yurio x OC
Yurio x Phichit
Yurio x Otabek

Star vs-
Tom x Marco (I REALLY want to do this one)
Marco x OC
Tom x OC
Janna x OC

Miraculous ladybug-
Any pairing of the love square
Adrien x OC

I’m open to other fandoms and pairings as well, I’m in too many to list all of them, but these are the ones I really want to do right now. Again, I’ll probably add more.

I’m really into angst and slow burn stuff right now so I’m sorry in advance that these are all really strange.

Sorry this is so scatter brained, I’m not good at organization.

Last edited:
Hey there! Quick question. I like your plots, but are you looking for ships specifically, or would you be willing to do an rp that isn't romantic? I'd be down to rp with you if you're cool with our characters not being shipped. :)

Hi I’m Becca and I’m bored af all of the time. I’m 17 and would prefer not to rp with anyone over 25 (unless we click right away). I’m female, but I’m not picky when it comes to pairings. I’m okay with playing either gender.

Plots

1. Demon Au- Person A is messing with a friend and they try a demon summoning ritual they found online. Not expecting it to work, person A is shocked when Person B appears out of no where. Person B thought they were here just to kill Person A, but Person A did the ritual wrong, and is now bound to Person B for life. Can they accommodate to their new predicament?

2. Coffee Shop Au- Person A has been working at Starbucks for years now, stuck at this dead end job. Person B is bright and cheery, having just been hired. Can they bring a smile back to Person A’s face?

3. Depression Au- Person A feels like their life is over. Their parents are barely ever home, all of their friends hate them, and the person they were dating cheated on them. Life feels hopeless. They decide it's no use trying anymore. Late at night, they decide to climb the railing on the bridge close to their house. They are about to jump when Person B grabs them from behind. Can Person B turn their life around?

4. Rebel Au- Person A has always been the bad kid, doing drugs, partying, skipping class, and doing graffiti. Person B has always been the safe kid, following the rules, going to bed early, turning in work on time, and respecting their parents. Person B’s life seems boring, they want more. Can Person A show them a little fun?

5. Bully Au- Person A has always picked on Person B. Person B has never understood. What happens when the two are at a party and Person A makes a drunk confession?

6. Mafia Au- Person A is a member of an organized crime ring. Person B is a police officer. What happens when Person A falls head over heals?

I will probably write more, but these were the plots I could think of for now.

Fandom (these are optional, I’m just fine with doing OCxOC)

Voltron-
Keith x Lance
Pidge x OC
Keith x OC
Shiro x Allura
Matt x Shiro
Shiro x OC
Lance x OC

Homestuck-
Troll/human x OC (I had too many to list out lol)
Dirk x Jake
Karkat x Dave
Karkat x John
Dave x John
Jade x Dave
Cronus x Kankri

Riverdale-
Jughead x Betty
Veronica x OC

Harry Potter-
Harry x Draco
Draco x OC

Yuri on Ice-
Yuri x Victor
Victor x OC
Yurio x OC
Yurio x Phichit
Yurio x Otabek

Star vs-
Tom x Marco (I REALLY want to do this one)
Marco x OC
Tom x OC
Janna x OC

Miraculous ladybug-
Any pairing of the love square
Adrien x OC

I’m open to other fandoms and pairings as well, I’m in too many to list all of them, but these are the ones I really want to do right now. Again, I’ll probably add more.

I’m really into angst and slow burn stuff right now so I’m sorry in advance that these are all really strange.

Sorry this is so scatter brained, I’m not good at organization.

Excuse me but you seem to like most of the fandoms i like so wanna try roleplaying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back