• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm bad at titles.

rainyri0t

small town witch.
Hello! My name is Spencer. I'm fifteen (turning sixteen very soon) and I'm currently still looking for people to write with. I prefer to roleplay with others through PMing or Skype, but if that doesn't work out, other arrangements can be made.

A bit about me.

• As said above, I'm currently fifteen; I'm turning sixteen this October. However, this doesn't mean that I'm unable or unwilling to tackle hard-hitting subjects in my writing.
  • I'm DFAB male and use he/him or they/them pronouns. Respect this and we'll be just fine.
  • I like to talk to my writing partners, whether it be about the plot or no. Without some sort of connection, it'll feel like I'm writing with a compete stranger (which very well may be true, considering)

What I WILL and WILL NOT do.

• I

WILL

NOT

write NSFW in terms of smut; not only am I underage, but writing smut makes me extremely uncomfortable.
  • I

WILL

write NSFW in terms of gore, body horror, e.c.t e.c.t and I'm perfectly fine with writing it in full detail.
  • This goes along with my first bullet point, I guess, but I

WILL

NOT

write out any sort of rape scene. This doesn't not mean you cannot hint that a character has been raped in the past; I just draw the line at writing out a full-detail scene of it actually happening.
  • I

WILL

write novella-style. This means about 3-8 paragraphs.
  • I

WILL

NOT

expect you to match my reply length. I get in the zone when I write sometimes and I may go a bit overboard. However, I'd appreciate it if you put effort into your replies. After all, it takes two to tango.
  • I

WILL

write with both fandom characters and original characters alike. While I personally prefer not to write a character from a fandom, don't let my preference influence yours.
  • I

WILL

expect my writing partner to contribute their share to the plot of our roleplay. As said before, it takes two to tango; if only one of us comes up with a plot, it won't be much fun for the other person.
  • I WILL NOT force ships and I WILL NOT let ships be forced upon me. If you think our characters have chemistry, talk to me.

If you're interested in writing with me and working out a plot, please either reply to this thread or PM me. Have a lovely day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola there! I would love to do an rp with you! I'm pretty open to anything but like to stick to fantasy. I've never rped through pm but I'd be thrilled to try so send pm anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back