• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bartonstark

hettie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We Miss You Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yes I know, I've been away from a while but I'm back -- fresh and new -- and wanting to roleplay again!
Here's a quick little introduction about me, just in case you guys have forgotten:

Introduction/About me:

Hey, the name's Heather but you can call me Hettie. I am 22 years old and these are thing you should know about me whilst we're roleplaying...

• I have quite the experience with roleplaying and I have done it for a few years.
  • My interests inside of roleplay is romance, action and drama, being mostly in either New York or London.
  • My interests outside of roleplay is writing stories and doing some sports like; archery, badminton, basketball etc...
  • I decided to join RpNation because I was bored, wanting a new experience with forum roleplaying.
  • I do roleplay on Discord as well, if it's easier for you guys to do that.

And now here's what I want, in terms of what/who I want to roleplay:

(All of my OCs are listed here: My OCs)
(If you want to do any of these on Discord, message me!)

marvel studios GIF

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Characters I want being played by my partner:
  • Clint Barton
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Sam Wilson
  • Loki Laufeyson
  • Steven Grant
  • Mobius. M. Mobius

Characters that I can play:
  • Clint Barton
  • Loki Laufeyson (in the Loki series, Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War)
  • Wanda Maximoff
  • Kate Bishop
  • Matt Murdock
  • Steve Rogers/Captain America
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Yelena Belova
  • Bucky Barnes (not Winter Soldier, don't do him as that alias)
  • Sam Wilson
  • Maria Hill
  • Jennifer Walters
  • And more, just suggest them to me!

Other things the RP can be:

• Can be in an alternate universe (e.g. mafia, school/college/university, etc.)
  • Canon divergent
  • From another universe (thanks to the multiverse)

Sebastian Stan Marvel GIF by BuzzFeed

Fame/Celebrity

Celebrities I want being played by my partner:

• Jeremy Renner
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Jensen Ackles

Celebrities that I can play:

• Pedro Pascal
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Sebastian Stan
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Tessa Thompson

• Canon divergent

Scream Entertainment GIF by Paramount Pictures

Others

• Stu Macher (Scream 1996)
  • Jefferson Hatter (Once Upon a Time)
  • Mike McLusky (Mayor of Kingstown)

• Billy Loomis (Scream 1996)
  • The Huntsman (Once Upon a Time)
  • Might be more...

Last edited:

Yes I know, I've been away from a while but I'm back -- fresh and new -- and wanting to roleplay again!
Here's a quick little introduction about me, just in case you guys have forgotten:

Introduction/About me:

Hey, the name's Heather but you can call me Hettie. I am 22 years old and these are thing you should know about me whilst we're roleplaying...

• I have quite the experience with roleplaying and I have done it for a few years.
  • My interests inside of roleplay is romance, action and drama, being mostly in either New York or London.
  • My interests outside of roleplay is writing stories and doing some sports like; archery, badminton, basketball etc...
  • I decided to join RpNation because I was bored, wanting a new experience with forum roleplaying.

marvel studios GIF

• Clint Barton
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Sam Wilson
  • Loki Laufeyson
  • Steven Grant

• Clint Barton
  • Wanda Maximoff
  • Kate Bishop
  • Matt Murdock
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Yelena Belova
  • Sam Wilson
  • Maria Hill
  • Jennifer Walters

• Canon divergent

Fame/Celebrity

• Jeremy Renner
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Jensen Ackles

• Pedro Pascal
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Sebastian Stan
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Tessa Thompson

• Canon divergent

Others

• Might be more...
Hi there! My name is Asher, I am completely new to this site honestly but I would be interested in roleplaying as Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson as far as MCU goes, and am totally for following your lead on where you want to go. My favorite ships for Bucky are Stucky but I am pretty open for whatever! I am also willing to rp as Jensen Ackles as far as Celebs go. I personally mostly use discord but like I said brand new to this site. Never even knew something like this was a thing but I was googling stuff cause I really want to do Jegulus rp and stumbled upon it.

Hi there! My name is Asher, I am completely new to this site honestly but I would be interested in roleplaying as Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson as far as MCU goes, and am totally for following your lead on where you want to go. My favorite ships for Bucky are Stucky but I am pretty open for whatever! I am also willing to rp as Jensen Ackles as far as Celebs go. I personally mostly use discord but like I said brand new to this site. Never even knew something like this was a thing but I was googling stuff cause I really want to do Jegulus rp and stumbled upon it.

Well, we can always do an RP in Discord if it's easier for you, I don't mind! Would love to do a fame RP with you as I haven't done one for ages! We can always double up, if you want me to play a celebrity for your chosen OC perhaps? Let me know!

Well, we can always do an RP in Discord if it's easier for you, I don't mind! Would love to do a fame RP with you as I haven't done one for ages! We can always double up, if you want me to play a celebrity for your chosen OC perhaps? Let me know!
Sounds fun!! I haven't done many fame RP tbh but Id be totally down! I don't have a current fame OC rn but wouldn't be against making one! Do you wanna chat about it through discord?

Sounds fun!! I haven't done many fame RP tbh but Id be totally down! I don't have a current fame OC rn but wouldn't be against making one! Do you wanna chat about it through discord?
Definitely! You can still create your fame OC, and if you need a basis on what to do, I can always send my Google Doc link and you can make a copy of it, and then make it your own?

I might be interested, but would need to talk more. At the very least we might be able to geek over Marvel! I see you dropped your discord name in here. Is it okay if I add you there?

I might be interested, but would need to talk more. At the very least we might be able to geek over Marvel! I see you dropped your discord name in here. Is it okay if I add you there?
Yeah sure, no problem! Definitely need to geek out over Marvel!

Introduction/About me:

marvel studios GIF

• Clint Barton
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Sam Wilson
  • Loki Laufeyson
  • Steven Grant
  • Mobius. M. Mobius

• Clint Barton
  • Wanda Maximoff
  • Kate Bishop
  • Matt Murdock
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Yelena Belova
  • Sam Wilson
  • Maria Hill
  • Jennifer Walters

• Canon divergent

Fame/Celebrity

• Jeremy Renner
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Jensen Ackles

• Pedro Pascal
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Sebastian Stan
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Tessa Thompson

• Canon divergent

Others

• Might be more...
Hey! Little info about me - my name's Ann and I'm 24. I tend to rp on discord, just cause it's easier. Looking to do a Scream rp. I want to try an OC against Billy. Thinking Billy and Stu survive the first movie, I can play Stu. Wouldn't mind if you wanted to play an OC as well. Let me know if you wanna bounce some plot ideas off of each other!

Hey! Little info about me - my name's Ann and I'm 24. I tend to rp on discord, just cause it's easier. Looking to do a Scream rp. I want to try an OC against Billy. Thinking Billy and Stu survive the first movie, I can play Stu. Wouldn't mind if you wanted to play an OC as well. Let me know if you wanna bounce some plot ideas off of each other!
Hi Ann, nice to meet you! Yes, I would love to do a Scream RP and I don't mind doing it on Discord if you want to. We can discuss more on there if you want, and my Discord username is the same as this one! I love the idea of Billy and Stu surviving the first movie, perhaps my OC could've helped them out with surviving their death.

But we can talk more about it on Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back