• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm Back!!! - ignore prefix

CJWrites

Elder Member
Hey! I'm back from school and have spare time on my hands!

• I generally mirror my partner, unless you write 10+ paragraphs every single time but I'd ask for at least one or two.
  • I generally reply once a day, more if I'm hyped bout the thread
  • I will play both male and female characters but I have a slight preference for female. Ask me to play a male role, no problemo.
  • Romance isn't a must and when I mean pairing or A x B, I mean more of two characters who interact. I tend to be worse with fxf but can do mxm or mxf.
---

Here are some things I'd like to try

Steampunk

The country is ruled by a despot, a mad king without an heir. In a seedy pub, a man and a lady, dressed far too differently to be a couple nervously approached the bar. Everyone stares, they aren't dressed like other patrons. One is bedecked in a velvet dress with a fine silk shirt and tie, and the other in military uniform.

"We've found you." She breathes. The Rebellion. "We can get you in"

A group with diverging interests sets off into the castle to seek their goal.

I have a male/female character duo (not necessarily romantic) in mind for this. They're looking to save their friend who has been imprisoned by the king.

This'd be a lot of world building, plot development and I'd expect you to play multiple characters/NPCs

If you have another steampunk idea you'd like to do, then please shoot me a PM with it

Female Hockey Player x Male Figure Skater
Or something similar where when you think of one profession, it's overwhelmingly feminine and the other overwhelmingly masculine. Other possible pairings could be a Male Model and a Female Basketball player or a female politician and a male ballet dancer. I'd rather have people with a higher profile enough so that they've had magazine spreads and or are in the news but aren't household names.

I still think something, where they have to share a space like a rink, would be best.

I'd be willing to play either male or female.

---

Below are other ideas I'd like to try but don't have as much of a plot for. Bolded is my preference if I have one

Villain x Hero
- I'd like to play the villain. PM for more details. I have a female character in mind.
Human x Non-Human
- No real ideas for this one yet
Conspiracy
- Government, Corporate, ect.

I'd also really like to do a Yuri on Ice AU with Victor and Yuuri. I think I'd be able to play either role depending on the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back