• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm back again!

jaceisprobablyonfire

Reckless and Relentless
so I rarely use this account but I'm online and (hopefully) going to be more active again, so I'm looking for someone else to roleplay with. if you want to roleplay with me, PM me and we can sort something out. my rules are below, so if you don't agree with any of them, don't roleplay with me.

My rules of roleplaying:

• I use proper grammar and capitalisation. If you can't deal with it, don't roleplay with me. I am a literate roleplayer.
  • Don't be rude to me ooc and I won't be rude to you.
  • I tend to write about 5-10+ lines when replying. Detail is not my strong point, but I will try to improve the length of my writing if you are a detailed roleplayer. If my reply is too short for you, politely tell me and I will try to make it longer.
  • I do use mature language - ie. swearing. If you don't like it, tell me and I will try to cut down on it.
  • I try to avoid in-depth detail in roleplays that include suicide and self-harm. You may mention it, but please try to avoid a lot of detail into your character's emotions/actions if self harm or suicide is involved. I have had bad experiences with it and I struggle to cope with it.
  • I write in third person and past tense. I feel most comfortable roleplaying this way, and I find it easier to add detail etc. to my roleplays in third person. If you don't like it, then there's probably not going to be a roleplay between us. I won't change the way I roleplay.
  • NO GOD-MODING. Don't control my character at all, or I won't respond. You have your character, I have my character.
  • If you want to add a major plot twist to our roleplay, DM me first so I know about it. Otherwise, I probably won't reply because I won't know how to react.
  • I tend to roleplay as male characters, as I feel extremely uncomfortable being a female in roleplays. None of them will be straight - my characters will all be gay or bisexual. I dislike straight romance roleplays, and will be more enthusiastic about roleplaying if it is a malexmale romance roleplay.
  • Adding to the above rule, none of my characters will be below the age of 16.
  • I am open to supernatural roleplay, although I do have a preference for modern/realistic roleplay.
  • I'm in the UK, so it's GMT/UTC time for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back