• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I’m { b a c k } — Looking for role plays!

Urrh

Hello!
I used to be fairly active on here, but took a long break from role playing because I’m an adult with a lot of boring things to do. I’ve actually been role playing for over fifteen years, I started on the old school Neopets forums. Anyway, I doubt you want to know too much about me—I’ll just say that I’m R, I’m in my late twenties, I am a mom to a toddler, and I work about 13 hours a day toward the front half of the week. I still make an effort on those days to reply and then I’m pretty active at night during my downtime.

I’d consider myself literate. I use real photographs for my characters and I also utilize little character sheets before sending introductions. I have no problem starting. I also enjoy brainstorming with my partner so please feel free to throw out ideas as they come to you, I’ll try to do the same. I play hetero male characters by choice, I have for years since I started writing.

My preferences genre-wise are cut and dry. I like modern or slice of life role plays. A few of the things that I’ve done in the past that I really enjoy are plotted role plays—bodyguard x starlet, best man x bride to be, dysfunctional relationships.

Please send me a DM and let’s get something rolling! :)

I think I have an*idea* for a plot with the Bodyguard x starlet DM me if you are still looking for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back