• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

What time period would you prefer?

• 1960s/1970s

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Present day 2018

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Little Lozy

D622C402-6044-441D-BD98-2F1841D0D70D.jpeg

Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

who will choose you?

AF167445-25B5-45F3-A549-BC9D1D0DC114.jpeg

hello there, this currently is just a general interest check. the object is to see who would be interested in a role play about the american magical school. please let me know if your interest in the literate role play. i have a few ideas to get up and running. comment below with your favorite ilvermonry house and why.

Last edited:
Is there going to be a general plot or is this more slice of life?
I suppose it would depend on a story line approach.
I thought of having it set in the 60s/70s so this is the time of the Vietnam war in America as well as rumors from “across the pond” in England about a dark wizard (Voldemort) rising. I feel like it would be interesting to see the american side of that

Or it could be set in present day. Take a slice of life/character driven plots. Ex: Relationships. Issues between Magic and No Maj. Bullying. Social Issues. Ect.

Wonderful thank you all for your interest. I will be working on getting the CS thread OOC thread and Lore thread. I should have then posted in the next day or two. I will be sure to tag all of you lovely people to it.

Also, be sure to cast your vote for the time period. Currently 60s/70s is in the lead. If it stays that way I will be forming the lore and plot around that.

Wow! How crazy is it that I have this RP running in a different site!!! in 2017! Just wanted to stop by and wish this the best! much support <3

Just letting everyone know. I still plan on going through with this RP. At the moment the next couple days I am moving. So I may not be until after the weekend that I have to threads up. Thank you for your patience and interest. I am very excited to start this with you all. As for now, please feel free to suggest and brainstorms plots in here. Things you’d like to see in the roleplay.

It looks like our 60s/70s plot is winning. The focuses of that plot will be segregation in the US has recently abolished as well as Magic and No Maj are now allowed to socialize (still in secrecy, but up until now they could not have any relationships with No Maj). As well as the rising of Voldemort’s power (the first Wizarding War takes place between 1970-1981 in England, but I assume the US would see some of that though the UK and the US typically stay out of each other’s business).

Those will be our big themes but we can have more. Please any input is welcomed.

Wow. My interests are very peaked. I love the 1960's/70's and I would love to be apart of this, that is if you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back