• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Illium (Scfi Rp interest check.)

Aedine Fierwalker

Starfleet captain, Jedi, Seeker femme, who knows!
Greetings and welcome all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this add. I am looking for adventurers to come explore the mysterious world of Illium.

The planet Illium orbits around a rogue blue dwarf star that drifts through inter stellar space. It is similar to Pandora from Avatar but the atmosphere is breathable and there are no Nav'i. There are two dominant species on the planet though, one is Avian, the other Reptilian. The Reptilian beings are tribal and warlike and a bit more advanced technologically. The Avians are Imperial, Aloof, distrustful with a strong curiosity streak. The Avians are native to the planet While Reptilians are believed to have crashed before the sun and planet left their orbit in their galaxy.

The Avians and Reptilians are at war with one another and tend to try and kill each other on site and ask questions later. While the planet looks beautiful it isn't the friendliest planets in the universe. The native life forms and flora and fauna are mostly carnivorous. venomous, or poisonous. There are four regions to the planet, Forest/jungle, Mountains, (( Most of which are the size of mt Olympus on mars or larger)) the lava pits, a fathomless ocean, and a desert. None of them are space faring though it is believed that Reptilians species may have been at one time. Due to the dense atmosphere the planet is shrouded in twilight so almost every thing has a form of Bio-luminescence. Every 743 days the sun shine fully on one hemisphere or the other for two to four weeks. during this time the most of the plant life on the surface pollinates. Creating pollen storms that sweep across the planet. the Ocean glows blue and red from the aquatic life.

You do not have to play any of the beings on the planet you are more then welcome to create your own and have them visit.... on purpose or accidentally.

If you are interested please let me know!

Thanks for replying! Please Send me a Pm with who or what you want to play and a sample of your writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back