• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Illegal.

132955-Bloody-Knives.gif
tumblr_m7g4d3xpRM1rbx94qo1_500.gif

PLOT
Criminals. From small pick-pockets to serial murderers, it's a very general term.

But we all know their dangerous. They have the ability to get away with things no untrained person can. Be it hacking into computer systems and implanting a bug into a large scale business's computers, to mercilessly offing anyone who crosses them and somehow not getting caught even once.

But of course, there are those who... Well, let's not say untrained. They do it for the thrill, and eventually get caught. And these people, are mostly teens to be honest. From peer pressure to just plain deviousness, Juvenile Hall (Or Juvie for short) is a place no sane teen would ever want to go to. But yet, there are those who broke the law and were caught, some requiring higher security than others after it was found out that they'd committed the crime more than once.

Ah, but 6 teenagers have been plotting and planning for almost 2 years now, wanting to escape, before some of them get shipped off to a real prison.

And that they did.

The last thing they remember were alarm bells and the yelling of cops, and a lot of blood was shed. They escaped of course, close to unscathed. At least one of them was a murderer, that's a given.

And so the chase began. And the elite of the elite in the police force were sent after these escapees, and their on their toes for now. Because rule number one is that staying in one place for too long is extremely dangerous.

Then there's the fear of being recognized by the public. These criminal's faces are on newspapers and milk cartons, someone has to notice how familiar they look!

And the story begins from there.

6 Criminals, More than enough cops and the watchful public eye. Who knows what'll happen?

OOC NOTES
Well, it's been a long time since I've done a Detailed roleplay, and since my exams are over, hell, why not.

"But Chibii, you never start your roleplays!"

Don't remind me irrelevant side character. Yes, I rarely ever start my roleplays. Why? Because I lose interest. Why do I lose interest, because I thought of the plot on impulse and after awhile I look back at it and I'm like:

"Good god, what have I done."

And then, you know, I just drop it.

Before you leave your seat though... There's a surprise.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF THE PLOT A FEW WEEKS BEFORE I POSTED THIS!

SURPRISE! I PLANNED AHEAD!

And so, I am 90% sure that this will commence.

The other 10%... That's just in case I forget and so I can bring up the 10%.

Well then, if you're still here, grab your popcorn, and let the show begin.

ROLES
To be honest, only the criminals are limited. So, anyone can join as a police or citizen!

Yes, by the way, I'd like coding, because I'm superficial like that.

Also, quality. I'd prefer that over fancy coding though, let's be honest.

FEMALE CRIMINALS

1) @Chibii

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

MALE CRIMINALS

1) OPEN

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

THE AUTHORITIES

1) @Chibii

Unlimited Spots

CITIZENS

Unlimited Spots

TAGS
I haven't talked to you guys in awhile, but let's just sweep that under the rug, because I'm too awkward to face that tiny fact.

@Ethereal

@Eunoia

@Stamper

Go ahead, see if you like it. If you don't though, no worries.

The last time I tried tagging people, almost no one was alerted, so I'm just hoping RPN doesn't hate me right now.

It's a bit different than what I usually do but I'd possibly be interested to be a male criminal

Last edited by a moderator:
karmaa said:
fucking notifications.
I love this bby.
Mykinkaiser said:
It's a bit different than what I usually do but I'd possibly be interested to be a male criminal
Ethereal said:
ur awkward but lets face it ur a doll
im def joining this bby
Mayhem said:
I would love to play a female criminal!
[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]I'd love to join, Can I join as a male criminal.

[/QUOTE]
MidnightSoul said:
I like this I'm in :3
Paranoia said:
this one sounds amaze
count me in, hun
Thread should be up relatively soon ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back