Other I'll Make You into a God / Goddess

Flecker

I'm a legume
Hey guys!

After binging a lot of God of War gameplays, playing Age of Mythology and reading through countless Wikipedia entries on Greek and Norse mythos. Let's try something fun!

Last time I turned people into characters in my story, now I want to make new Gods and Goddesses based on their personalities, traits and life story! Same thing like last time, I need your birthday, age, MBTI (You can add any other personality assessment results, I don't base it entirely on them, but it gives me a general idea), a short bio about yourself (ups and downs of your life, fun facts about you etc.) and your prefered pantheon! (Greek, Nordic, Egyptian, etc.)

Reply to this thread if you're interested!

Equida, Rider of Olympus

Poseidon's daughter from his union with the muse, Calliope. She is the studious, curious and artful deity with a penchant for adventure and wonder. It was said that those who presented her with proper sacrifices would earn the ability to charm horses, goats, cattle and many different animals.

Most knew her as the patron protector of horses. In her mythos, Poseidon sent her to guard the horses that had his blessings and defend them from harm. It was for this reason she was also associated with Athena, Nike and Ares as favorite deities of warriors

As the talented daughter of Calliope, she's also known as the patron of wandering artists. Guiding bards, poets and musicians in their way, presenting them with challenges and inspiration. She's also thought to be the cause of cloudless rain. When she played her flute, Helios would cry and dropped tears on the earth.

In one tale she met Orpheus who sought passage to the underworld. Equida was able to offer him Diadromos from Poseidon's stable, a horse whose legs would allow it to walk through the river Styx. However, she challenged him to a duel of music, with Zeus as the judge. Orpheus with his lyre and Equida with her flute.

Equida's tunes made rain fall in a bright sunny day, but when Orpheus strum his lyre the sun hid its light and the day was as black as night. Zeus deemed Orpheus the victor and with Diadromos Orpheus made it to Hades.

It was said that Equida was unsatisfied with her loss and held a grudge against Orpheus. Some say, she disguised herself as a mare and taunted the maenads to lead them to Orpheus.

(My portrayal of Kitteh Kitteh ! )

Hey guys!

After binging a lot of God of War gameplays, playing Age of Mythology and reading through countless Wikipedia entries on Greek and Norse mythos. Let's try something fun!

Last time I turned people into characters in my story, now I want to make new Gods and Goddesses based on their personalities, traits and life story! Same thing like last time, I need your birthday, age, MBTI (You can add any other personality assessment results, I don't base it entirely on them, but it gives me a general idea), a short bio about yourself (ups and downs of your life, fun facts about you etc.) and your prefered pantheon! (Greek, Nordic, Egyptian, etc.)

Reply to this thread if you're interested!
I am interesed

Hello good human! I’m intrigued by this. Shall I DM you the details?

Hey guys! For now I might need to put the entire thing on hold because of some RL stuff. I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can!

I’m interested in this, I’ve read Greek Mythology and watched people play god of war. should I sent you the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back