• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Be Back.

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Luca Gaël
Luca ducked his head and stood up out of his host parents car. Nervously swallowing he shifted his backpack and waved back towards who would be his mom for the next year. Luca rolled his eyes at what was probably a sight to see, He probably looked like a toddler walking into school for the first time. Sighing he shifted his backpack once more and pushed his way through the schools front doors. Making a quick stop in the office, he tried his best to explain who he was and what he needed. "I em Luca. Je- I need my schedule?" he took a sharp breathe hoping he had spoken correctly. His letters sounded misshapen and his words sounded a bit drunken, but he tried.

Exiting, schedule clutched down at his side, he watched the numbers on the lockers climb until he appeared to find his own. Stopping next to a boy around his age, 17, in a Letterman jacket; he gave a half smile and spun the lock on his locker door. Grunting in frustration he turned to the group now forming around the other boys locker, fixed his sandy blond hair and spoke cautiously "Do anyone know how to do?" he pointed towards his lock with a pleading look "France doosn't have em the this."

Mood:Nervous

Tags: Lost... Lost...
code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
It was still only a few days into her arrival here, and Skye was still freezing. Coming from the beaches of North Eastern Australia, she was used to the heat. She got cold easiy anyway. So here, much farther from the equator, not to mention the fact that she had caught a small cold and was still getting over it. Thankfully, her brother had come here a year before she did and he was with her now, helping her out with how everything worked. Nervously, she ran a hand through her hair and took the papers passed to her at the office, brightening up when she saw she was locker 20, her lucky number.

Her brother, Jaysen came with her to her locker for a moment before going off to find his own and get settled in a bit. "I'll probaby be back in a bit, if not, just head to....this class when you hear the bell, alright?" He asked her, still pointing at the number on her paper. She nodded, "yea' don worry, i'll stay right 'ere." She told him as he left and she turned to her locker. She was familiar with combination locks and had hers open in seconds. There was a group of intimidating guys to her right, and a rather distressed looking young man just past them. She bit her lip and put her things in her locker, waiting for the bell as her brother had said. Some of the jocks began to laugh softly and turn toward her, saying something quietly to each other, it seemed they were making fun of something. She stood up off of her lockers and watched the interacion between the two parties with interest.

images (2).jpeg

Luca Gaël
The few popular seeming boys stopped joking at something momentarily and turned his way "uh ya of course." One replied grabbing the paper to read the combination "Frnace huh? Interesting."

" Ah yeah I am guess. " Luca replied trying to be polite. As the boy jingles the lock he lifted his eyes and looked around. Locking eyes with a blonde girl around his age through a crowd of boys he smiled and waved, offering up his kindness.

"There ya go bud." The first male spoke and gave Luca a small smile and patted his back " Should be all set now. " he extended a hand "I'm Hunter, quarterback here at Foresthill." Luca took the offered hand but tilted his head

"Est it American football game?" Luca had tried to study American customs but like every other teenager, studying almost never happened even when he said he would.

Mood:Confused

Tags: unneeded
code by apolla apolla

Skye was both relieved and disappointed when they stopped joking and the boy seemed to step out to help. Relieved, because she was glad nothing had happened on the first day, her brother had warned her that some people here could be real jerks, but knowing him, he probaly got into most of that trouble himself. She was disappointed because she had, somewhere deep insde, hoped that something truly exciting would happen, maybe she was a bit like her brother and got into some trouble, sure.

When the kind looking boy looked to her and smiled with a wave, she was a bit unsure what to do, she smiled a bit and waved her best to him as well, though it seemed odd, as she didnt even know him. Instead of saying anything else, she went back to her locker and pretended to be busy. She was pretty sure she had heard that the first boy was from France, and she hoped to maybe talk to him a bit, maybe he was a first year foreign exchange student as well.

Skye opened her locker again and grabbed her waterbottle, covered with stickers from competitions she had competed in. Surfing, swimming, and music competitions, though there weren't many music stickers, she kept that part of herself somewhat hidden. She hoped this school had a swim team, and a good one, she wanted to keep swimming, otherwise she would have to do Track again.

Taking a sip of her water, she remained hidden behind her locker door, avoiding any and all attention as best she could.

d269483f11cb27238372c923cee90cc4.jpg

okay sorry, work is annoying and the scheduling is starting to piss me off but its all good haha.

Character Name
Looking up as the first bell rang Luca scrunched his eyebrows together, slightly confused by the noise "Now we go to the class?" He asked Hunter. Hunter chuckled a nodded
"Yeah It's looks like you're headed to Chem with Josh." waving over another one of his friends Hunter introduced a guy wearing a classic pro basketball jersey. "Alright I have English so I'm off."
Luca gave a small wave to Hunter and turned to Josh "So you like em Basket?" The two made small talk as the walked down the Senior hall before turning off into the very last classroom. Luca noticed the spinny chairs and stared in awe "J'aime-I mean to say love these! France does no allow them in school." Josh chuckled and helped guide Luca over to a group table of four. The two sat and Luca stared at the flow of kids now also taking their seats. Many waved and a few girls giggled and turned towards their friends.

Mood:Amazed

Tags:uneeded
code by apolla apolla

No worries! Work can be totally killer.

Skye jumped and nearly yelped when the bell went off. It scared her half to death. She looked around before looking down at her paper as people hurried away in all directions. She had no clue where this room number was supposed to be, but she figured if she wandered enough, she would find it eventually.

Looking up and down from the paper to the walls and doors, she finally landed on the right door. She walked in and saw that most people were already there. Just as she stepped in, another bell rang and she flinched softly as she found her way to an empty seat. Looking around the room, she recognized the boy who she thought might be a foreign exchange student as well. He was with one of the boys who had been in the hall before as well.

Sitting in a spinning chair, Skye couldn't help but pivot a bit, twisting slightly, though not enough to really catch attention. A tall man with a mostly bald head entered, what hair he had was gray, though he wasn't really all that old.

"I...am Mr. Sherrill. Im the honors chemistry teacher here at Foresthill High. Tis class is only going to be as hard as you make it for yourself..." he continued a bit through the class, finishing his introduction to himself and the class.

"Now, I know you will all probably do about 8 of these today, but I want to get to know you all, introduce yourselves." He said, leaving it open to the students to continue with introductions however they wanted.d6ad627cabddfb098bae1658267e9364.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back