• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ikigai OOC

hosaki hosaki wait were we in another group rp before
Kind of, since we never got to write together. I think it was Primum Movens, and you wrote for the sickly princess of Greedo. We were going to collab but I think something came up on your end? But I've also been stalking some of the peeps here because of their pretty BBCode lol

Kind of, since we never got to write together. I think it was Primum Movens, and you wrote for the sickly princess of Greedo. We were going to collab but I think something came up on your end? But I've also been stalking some of the peeps here because of their pretty BBCode lol

OHH RIGHT, no wonder you seemed familiar. Were you also in that historical GoT vibe RP with Poe and the others?

wendy wendy sorry if I seem nosy here, but I thought I'd mention that your character's name changes from "Hisako" to "Hisoka" about a third of the way through the CS.

wendy wendy hey there! Welcome to ikigai. Your cs is great but there's a few things I gotta point out before you can get accepted:

1. Imube clan isn't a stated clan in the Onmyouji list found in the ic section. You can have her keep her surname (enlisting her as an indirect line) but she needs to be from an existing stated clan.

2. Kenjutsu and weaponry would most likely be under the Tora clan as they specialize in weapons. We have two completed Toras ATM though and not all kenjutsu users are in Tora. But in terms of specialization, that's where kenjutsu falls in.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha I'll be listing out the accepted OCs here once I'm done with making the lore. In the mean time, you can grab (I mean tag or PM) users who you want your OC to bond with. I don't think Ikari as a bond atm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back