• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ikigai - Another Oriental / Fantasy RP

fluticasone fluticasone oh oops, I misread your comment. It's nearly 1 here, forgive me ;; It's this one 章 although the common one is 張 ; it's up to you which one you want to use. The pronunciation is the same, just different characters. The former combines 'sound' and 'ten'. The latter is 'bow' and 'wide'. (If you're someone who takes name meanings into consideration).

nano wtf are you planning
360878073656246303.png

/also suspicious squinting at Nano Nano /

Aster Aster
So I completely forgot to ask this before! *screams* Is it possible for a family to suffer under a curse of sorts?

Nano Nano ....y...es.... it's possible but it would be very bad rep for that family (esp since the 11 families are quite big and well-known) unless you're talking about a specific branch in the family? Or a different family (outside the famous 11) altogether?

also I think I'm going to go tengu family (idk which type help I hate making choices) because I can't find good pics for my turtle boy ; ___ ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back