• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ignore This Thread

ConventionalJitteryAmurminnow.gif

oop - excuse me, pardon me, sorry 'bout that!
huuuuge craving for SPIDER-MAN & MCU (thor & carol)

Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
howdy! thanks for checking out my thread. go ahead and call me sommur, or som, or delaen, or whatever you so choose, as long as it isn't offensive.
i'm a gal in my mid-twenties. i'm pretty average, with average interests that do go beyond roleplaying and their respective fandoms. if you wanna know
more about me, go ahead and shoot me a pm.

Tʜᴇ Rᴜʟᴇs
1) i'm primarily interested in m/f and canon/oc roleplays, though i will list canon/canon pairings. NEW ADDITION cause apparently i wasn't clear enough,
i'm looking for someone to play a canon male to my female canon or oc.
2) i'm all for doubling, but i expect both of the characters you play to get equal attention. if you don't actually enjoy playing the canon character, please
refrain from answering this request thread.
3) i don't care what your age is. if you can provide quality content, i'd love to roleplay with you.
4) i don't mind entirely where we roleplay, but i do have discord to at least discuss details. i'm not fond of skype, kik, whatever else the kids are using
these days.
5) i've only listed roleplays i'm interested in. you won't have to worry about convincing me, BUT i will denote which ones i don't have many ideas for.
it'd be in your best interest to come with some ideas.
6) message me 'want to rp?' or simply tell me the fandom you want to roleplay, and i won't respond. please come to me with AT LEAST a fandom, the
characters you want me to play, and the characters you can play for me. i understand if you don't have an oc or a plot, we can brainstorm one together.
7) i appreciate roleplayers who re-read their posts at least once to scan for errors. i'm not terribly nit-picky, but there does come a time when the
mistakes just become distracting.
8) i do have a preference of faster posts, but i understand everyone has a life outside of rpnation. just give me a heads up if you find you can't post
as often, or if you need a break. i'd much rather hear that than nothing at all.
9) i do prefer m/f, but if we're doubling, i'll do f// or m// for "your" pairing.
10) new rule - please send me a sample with your first pm.

Tʜᴇ Fᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
(below, i'll list the fandoms i'm searching for. i'll explain what i'm looking for, who i want you to play, and any characters i don't think i'd be comfortable
enough playing - capiche?)

Sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-Mᴀɴ
this includes...
*insomniac's spider-man
*marvel cinematic universe (holland)
*the amazing spider-man (garfield)
i have ideas for all three, but one similar theme - i want you to play Peter Parker.
i haven't seen into the spider-verse, so please no spoilers.
for insomniac's, i want to play either mj, felicia, or oc
for the mcu, i'm only interested in playing an oc. i have several ideas, and even an intro up and running for one of them.
for tasm, i want to play spider-gwen or gwen clone. i can message you my ideas if this interests you!
with insomniac and tasm, i don't think there's anyone I wouldn't be comfortable with playing. if you want an oc or someone based on the comics,
i do want you to send me a brief description on them so i can gauge when.

Mᴀʀᴠᴇʟ Cɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ
i am all caught up, and ready to sob my lil heart out watching endgame. as i mentioned under spider-man, i'm looking for peter parker, but I'm
also on the lookout for loki or thor. i won't play peter or loki, i'm sorry (i love them too much to give to someone else - that's selfish, i know), but i'll play
just about anyone else in the MASSIVE UNIVERSE that is mcu.

edit: HOLY SHIT I NEED THOR AND CAROL MMMKAY?
Ships
*thor x carol danvers*
loki x oc
loki x jane foster
loki x darcy lewis
loki x wanda maximoff
thor x oc
thor x valkyrie

Mʏ Hᴇʀᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ
i am all caught up with the anime, but i have yet to touch the manga. i will eventually, but it'll be awhile. I'm looking for katsuki bakugo, and yes,
i will refer to him by his first and last name interchangeably (or at least, kacchan). for varieties sake, i would also accept a shouta aizawa, and
shoto todoroki. i will not play bakugo - i'm sorry, but i don't think i'm capable of playing him well. also, he's my fave - so there's that...
Ships
katsuki bakugo x oc
katsuki bakugo x ochaco uraraka
katsuki bakugo x genderbent!izuku midoriya
shouta aizawa x oc

shoto todoroki x oc

Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs
yes, i've played kingdom hearts 3. yes, i'm pretty disappointed. i really want someone to play riku. i'll only take a sora if we aren't doubling.
i don't have a whole lot of ideas for this one.
Ships
riku x genderbent!sora
riku x oc
sora x oc
sora x kairi

Sᴛᴀʀ Wᴀʀs
honestly, i don't want to double with this one, and i only really want one ship. i've got a few, half-formed ideas.
Ships
kylo x rey

Last edited:
I’d be up for a Bnha Roleplay. I have a storyline I think we can try out and I can do Bakugo for you. Would you possibly be able to do Aizawa for my Oc?

hey, friend! i'd definitely be interested in doing a carol x thor roleplay with you! pm me and we could discuss if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back