• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Ignore prefix] You know what I'm craving? Some good old FxF time travel.

XionKuriyama

just a friend
Da Rules

*I'm not too picky on paragraphs and wordcounts and everything, just give me something to work with.
*Please write in understandable English. Iz thes cmprhns1ble 2 u?
*If I don't reply, I'm either busy or forgot. Feel free to drop me a line, within reason--one PM is fine, two is pushing it but may be necessary, any more annoys me and does not help you.
*nothing, this is to make sure you're awake, say pancakes when you PM me if you saw this
*Talk to me OOC, please. I wanna be friends and get hype over characters and plan plots and shoot memes with you!
*Be willing to double. It opens up so many possibilities, and I'll double for you, too.
*Don't powergame, don't metagame. It's make believe people in make believe land, it is not worth it. Trust me.
*Don't be a dick. Don't harass me, don't insult me, don't break site rules, etc.

What You Clicked For
There's a couple of directions we can go with this, so I have two plots for you today. The character I'd prefer to play is in italics.

Do I know you? (Best Friend x Best Friend)
Trigger Warning: Suicidal themes, general angst
Muse A
has committed suicide, and Muse B, stricken with grief, becomes obsessed with finding a way to go back in time and save her. After much trial and error, she's finally found a way. But when she goes back, she encounters a small issue, just a teensy-weensy problem...Muse A doesn't remember her. It turns out, coming back has erased the version of Muse B that exists in this timeline, leading to a new future where she was not in Muse A's life at all.

Interesting History Class (Experienced Time Traveller x Inexperienced Time Traveller)
Special note: This one would be best with someone with an in-depth knowledge of a certain time period they'd like to let my character explore. Any time period works, really. An interest in alternative history is a plus--What's the fun of time travel if you can't at least run the risk of messing up the future?

Muse A is a high school or college student who's struggling with a history or social studies class. Her teacher, actually an eccentric magic user in the vein of Ms. Frizzle, decides to help her by presenting a friend they know, Muse B, asking her to tutor Muse A. Muse B is, of course, a time traveller who learned from the teacher, and tutoring involves providing rather hands-on lessons. But the past is dangerous...and you certainly don't wanna go around changing things.

Hi! I'm quite interested in roleplaying with you on one of these topics (perhaps the time traveler one). Is this still going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back