• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Ignore prefix) Vampire: The Wild West [Open]

Queen Estara

Fifty characters huh?
Hello fellow RP'ers, I am looking for a partner to roleplay vampires or werewolves in a wild west setting. Vampires are the settlers, and Werewolves are the Native American. The setting is Wild West (1800s), and it not only features vampires and werewolves but many other races and creatures from myth and folklore.

Rules (yes, the boring part):
-Must reply at least once a day (Preferably more though. I'm fed up with waiting a week for one reply), unless life gets in the way, I'll understand. Just let me know if you won't be able to reply.

-Either vampire or werewolf. Demons, changelings, and other creatures from myth are NPCs. There may be some exceptions to this.

-I don't hard enforce post limits (cos' they're dumb), but I'd prefer a few sentences or more, at the very least. The more the merrier, but don't post a bunch of fluff, or pointless details.

-This goes without saying, but don't make your character ridiculously OP from the start, that happens later in the game, kay'?

That's about it on the rules, other than that, have fun.

The plot for vampires: We were hired by a group of a hundred or so settlers, we agreed to watch them during the night (and sleep during the day), during a week or two trip across a few sates. We must protect them during their trip, while also keeping our identity unknown to them. Once we reach their destinations, odd happenings begin...

The plot for werewolves: As settlers encroach on the sacred lands, it's time to fight back, both for our protection, and the protection of the many nonhuman races from extinction. The fight goes well until a vampire with strength unheard of begins eradicating tribes left and right.

Last edited:
Heya!! I'm interested if you're still looking, I can do either plot, they both sound really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back