• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (ignore Prefix) Partner search, OC and Fandom with prompts

cryptidroast

Slyph of Space
Hey hey, the names AZ. Im searching for OC RPs and fandom ones as well! I wont talk to much but heres some info.

Preference from you!:
*no one liners please! Atleast a paragraph! (whether it be 3 or 5 sentences*
* 15 and up please!
* Grammatical errors are normal, but please dont butcher the RP by trying to use text speech!
* Help ME also move the RP along, I dont want to do everything!
* Also help me with the plot if needed one <3

Expect from me:
* atleast a paragraph
*I am on and off, due to depression and lack of motivation, but bear with me!
( if im very into it, I will reply a lot)
*OOC chat! I love chatting
*art of our RP if I love it!

I am 17 btw. lmao
Onto fandoms!!! Ask me about ships!
Overwatch, Splatoon, My life as a teenage Robot, Gorillaz, Redwall ,HTTYD Skyrim, Fallout, Inuyasha, SvTFOE, Outside The Garden Wall, Gravity Falls

I have tons and tons of OCs! I can give you a list in which you would like me to be! But here are some OC plots! (they are mainly MxM)
Prompt 1 - ( Muse A is 18, a senior in highschool, Muse B is mentally 20 )
Muse A is a bit cocky and over confident when it comes to scary things such as rumoured haunted houses on streets. This particular one is on his street, and freaks out his friends, so he goes into it to prove them that ghosts and monsters arent real. When Muse A explores it, he ends up in a room in the basement that is absolutely littered in satanic symbols, candles, knives and even a decomposing body in the corner. As Muse A tries to leave it, he’s trapped by Muse B, a troubled demon with a flirty and dangerous personality. Muse A is obviously horrified by Muse B, and Muse B is happy with this but finds Muse A at most interesting and talks Muse A into not fearing him, they talk and Muse A gets a text he has to go, Muse B, beng much into Muse A, doesn’t want this, so when Muse A leaves and goes to school the next morning, he will find a new student, a tall handsome man, who is actually, Muse B in disguise.

Prompt 2 - ( Muse A, Muse B, Muse C )
Muse A is a human who lives a quite normal life as an adult. He has a job, a nice apartment and nothing seems to go wrong, however this quite changes when he meets Muse B and Muse C, a demon and angel who are forced to work together on Earth, Muse B, being the angel, has to watch over Muse C, the demon, to make sure he doesnt do any wrong doings. Muse A meets them at his job as a cafe barista, Muse B and Muse C both spark up interest in Muse A, both secretly becoming friends with Muse A and trying to get even closer to him, however both find out and end up trying to fight for him. (this would be continued and the rest is decided by us)

Prompt 3 - ( Muse A and Muse B)
Muse A has hated Muse B since middle school and has done well to avoid him at all costs. After they both finish high school, Muse A is happy he can go to a college without Muse B, however this isnt the case, Muse B ends up going to Muse As college. The two end up forming a love/hate relationship, unable to resist each others hold, but also hating their every word.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM or comment! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back