• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // Ignite the Spark //

Life gives and takes

Skeleton said:
Guys, I'm back from the void. TELL ME HOW YOU ARE ALL DOING PLZ.
post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

It's hot.

WELCOME BACK SKEL!!!!

I'm great! There's a hurricane in my state right now so it's pretty gloomy and humid here.

It's hella hot where I live too. Not a fan.

@Zoola! I'm good. Working on Keanu's response to Nol and Sola! Can I just say that the two of them bonding over insomnia was 3cute? Darling cinnamon rolls, they are.

There's a hurricane where you are?! That sounds kind of frightening.

A HEADS UP:

Ash has created a Discord server for us to chat/talk/collab on! All it takes to sign up is an email and it even has a smooth running mobile app. It's perfect for when yer on-the-go and quicker than RPN's messaging system. We've hit an inactivity roadblock, but we're gunna bash right the fuck through that - real life always comes first, but this should gives us way to stay in touch (even if via ooc chatter) and stay inspired.

The link: Discord

Skeleton said:
@Zoola! I'm good. Working on Keanu's response to Nol and Sola! Can I just say that the two of them bonding over insomnia was 3cute? Darling cinnamon rolls, they are.

There's a hurricane where you are?! That sounds kind of frightening.
Right?? They're seriously the cutest.

Yeah, it's the tail end of it now and it was actually pretty mild, though the traffic was terrible since the roads were flooded. It's hurricane season here so it's pretty humid and gloomy and just all around miserable weather-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back