• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // Ignite the Spark //

Ashmorne

Little Wanderer
Character applications are open! Communication is important, so make sure to utilize OOC! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rissa

Of course!

At age 16, each Tranquility citizen is assigned a job. There is a ceremony, or graduation of sorts, located in the Great Hall. Jobs are assigned based on performance in schools. It’s a large auditorium with a stage. Here’s an image.

congress_center_6.jpg

Job Descriptions (I'll add this to the Sign Up page):

Factory Worker: This is a majority of workers within PaxCor. They work operating the robots that create objects within the Rust District. Citizens are told that they are manufacturing goods for export.

Teacher: Teachers are the educators that work in the schools of PaxCor.

Sanitation: These workers keep PaxCor clean and tidy.

General Student: Tranquility citizens within the ages of 5-16 are enrolled in school. Here they learn various subjects such as history, athletics, math, and science. Schools do not teach art or music.

Scientist: Scientists work in the labs within the Blood Sector. They interpret hospital results and do other research such as food sustainability, medicines, and even robotics.

Doctor: Healers within the hospital.

PaxCor High Government Worker: This profession is for within the Diamond Sector. You would be a government worker working under Luna Pacecco. This could be regarding international relations, national security, science, etc. This will be important, so you will be messaged with more information. There are one or two WIP applications placed for high government worker, so I would choose a different field since I am only accepting 2 of this field for now.

Hope that clears things up! Let me know if you have any other questions.

I have a couple of questions for you @Ashmorne , regarding the two people who work under Luna Pacecco. Have they always been there to act against The Spark, or do they fall into the role of fighting against them? Do they have a Patch, and if so, is it as strong as the standard citizen? And finally, do they have a normal job, and just report about possible Spark members, or do they take action themselves?

Really interested in this RP, so thought I'd make sure I don't make any mistakes with a cs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question for anyone planning on making a cs or already made one... Would anyone like to play my characters ex husband? I thought it would add some drama and what not.

Okay everyone!

I just posted the initial post in the Main thread! :D

Make sure to read the stuff in the accordion tabs before posting. If your application was accepted, feel free to join. The first post was pretty long with setting the scene. If your app was not accepted yet, just tag me when you are done with it so I can look it over. Scene One is just the distribution of the Pill, so don't feel rushed.

Announcement:

@DrakeAlistair will also be helping me moderate this RP.

Sorry for the posting spam! Looking forward to RPing with all of you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back